Search result for holiday
- Japan govt. downgraded economic assessment as consumption dampens.
- The extended state of emergency over the coronavirus pandemic has led to the downgrade assessment.
- Private consumption in April has shown a weak ton...
- Chinese tourists take domestic trips on day 1 of a 5-day holiday.
- China’s international labor day holiday runs from May 1 to 5.
- Beijing South Railway Station was packed with passengers leaving for vacation. <...
- S. Korea offers free video calls during the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The ICT ministry gave the order to encourage virtual family meetings amid pandemic.
- SK Telecom Co., KT Corp., and LG Uplus Corp. agreed to not charge fo...
- KEC reports heavy traffic across S. Korea due to Lunar New Year.
- Gyeongbu Expressway connecting Seoul to the southeastern port city of Busan was congested.
- The government has kept in place a nationwide ban on private gath...
- S. Korea PM cautions about COVID-19 in the Lunar New Year holidays’.
- The coming holiday week is said to be crucial for the country’s fight towards the 3rd wave of the coronavirus.
- The PM in a press briefing as...
- KDCA announces COVID-19 inoculation to begin on Feb. 26 in South Korea.
- The date remains so if final approval for the use of AstraZeneca's vaccine is made this week.
- KDCA reported that the country added 303 more COVID...
- South Korea govt. plans to provide emergency handouts to small business owners.
- The government plans to do so by early February, around the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The government will provide US$8.6 billion in relief fund...
- South Korea sidelined most of its physical distancing restrictions Monday, after two national holiday weekends passed without a spurt in known infections -- so far.
- Korea conducted 5,127 tests Sunday and detected 97 more cases of the novel coronavirus, according to the Korea Di...
- Korea's daily COVID-19 tally was 69 on Wednesday, returning to double digits after spiking over 100 the previous day.
- While many people began showing passing relief that more mass infections following the Chuseok holiday may no longer be a worry.
- With new daily COVID-19 cases mostly confirming to a pattern of below 100 during the Chuseok holiday, some people have begun to feel optimistic that the coronavirus pandemic may finally be under control here and another mass outbreak is less likely to occur.
- However, medical ex...
- South Korea is on high alert to snip new coronavirus cases during upcoming major holiday, Chuseok when teeming people usually travel across the country to be together with their folks.
- This year, South Koreans are set to enjoy a clear five days off, including the three-day Chus...
- The Seoul metropolitan area will now swiftly undertake physical distancing measures of lower magnitude for the next two weeks and enforce 14 days of a stricter scheme, the government said Sunday.
- Prime Minister Chung Sye-kyun, who heads the government’s COVID-19 task forc...
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Croatia and Turkey.
- UK may add both of these countries in its quarantine list.
- Croatia and Turkey might join France on the UK's quarantine list and oppose this move.
- COVID-19 cas...
- U.S retail companies have moved up their holiday promotion sales season.
- Due to the uncertainty of the pandemic and social distancing norms, many retailers announced an early holiday season sale.
- Retail brands like Targe...
- Last Thursday, UK announced new quarantine rules for people arriving in UK from some countries including France after 4 AM on 15 AUG.
- Holiday plans of various people went for a toss who were plannin...
- Travellers in Japan cautious about the rise in COVID-19 infections as national holidays begin.
- The ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy scheme has also kicked off since yesterday.
- The government covers part of the cost of ...
- Caution raised for an increase in COVID-19 cases on the 4th of July.
- The U.S recorded the highest number of new cases on Thursday alone.
- The U.S. has now recorded around 2.69 million cases and a death toll of 128,064.
- La Quinta Resort & Club, Joshua Tree National Park offers adventure seekers and luxury-craving travelers a chance to unwind amid stressful times caused due to the outbreak.
Although a difficult time for travelin...
- Huntington Beach, officially called the Surf City of USA, has been characterized as California’s quintessential surf destination for decades.
- With new hotels cropping up right around the beaches, the place has turned into a haven for...
- The boutique resort faced a sudden, temporary shutdown in response to the bushfires that were raging across Australia.
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reopened in February and began welcoming guests back to the valley to experience nat...