Search result for hyundai
• KOSPI went up by 8.95 points or 0.46 percent to 1,936.23 in late Monday morning
• Most of the pharmaceutical companies including Samsung BioLogics and Celltrion saw a rise of 1.82 and 0.69 percent respectively
• Investor sentiment was larg...
• KOSPI went up by 23.51 points to 1,918.88 in the first 15 minutes of Wednesday’s trading
• Market situation is stabilizing every passing day as majority of countries are gradually reopening their economies
• Majority of large-cap sto...
- Hyundai Capital’s assets will be bought by Shinhan Card.
- The assets will be related to long-term car rental services which will be worth 500 billion won which is equivalent to $417.3 million.
- The companies signed the deal ...
- Hyundai Motor Group unveiled the images of third-generation Genesis G80.
- The new generation Genesis G80 is designed under the concept of “athletic elegance.”
- The launch date of the new generation genesis has not been...
- The 2020 Hyundai Creta launch is ready to be launched in India on March 17. The auto industry gears up to see the competition in the SUV segment become fiercer.
- Just like the automobile manufacturer's several recently-launched vehicles...
- Hyundai Heavy Industry to build offshore oil and gas facilities with Aramco
- Shares of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering made a profitable jump
- It will be a $20 Billion project
Hyundai Heavy ...
- The local government in Shandong has helped around 32 South Korean auto parts makers in the province to restart work.
- To prevent the infection the locals from different towns have helped the company to arrange its workers&...
- Most of the factories have been suspended due to a shortage of auto parts.
- The domestic car sales have slumped to 11 years low in February.
- The coronavirus has damaged the sales by more than $ 3 billion for Hyundai Motor Group.<...
- Hyundai Steel to spin off its metal casting and free forging business
- Tentative name - Hyundai Integrated Forging Co.
- The company wants to focus on core steel manufacturing with the spin-off
- Hyundai workers self-quarantine as the coronavirus reached South Korea.
- South Korea reported 893 cases until today.
- Daegu, the industrial hub of South Korea is the epicenter of the virus outbreak in South Korea.
- Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp. announced the development of the Informative and Communication Technology (ICT) Connected Shift System.
- The Korean companies have submitted applications for 40 patents.
- When running on the ...
- Hyundai Capital Service acquires Sixt Leasing SE
- Hyundai to expand business in Europe with car rental service
- Hyundai Motor Group announced $500 Million spending
South Korean auto giant Hyundai Motor Gr...
- South Korean cars bagged the top position in Vietnam, with six of its cars on the top 10 list.
- Hyundai Accent is the most sold car in Vietnam.
- Hyundai’s small-size Grand i10 was in the third position.
- Hyundai Motor Group Chairman give-up his board seat for his son, Euisun Chung.
- The company stated that they would like Kim Sang Hyun to take over the position.
- Stakeholders will vote in a meeting on March 19th.
- Hyundai Motor Co. joined hands with HCE to develop construction vehicles powered by hydrogen.
- A memorandum of understanding is signed by the two Hyundai companies and Hyundai Mobis Co. for the construction.
- The prototypes will b...
- Hyundai Motor and Kia Motors' sales of EVs in the European market has ramped up.
- The sales in the European market in January is at 6,083 units.
- Hyundai’s Kona recorded the highest sales.
The sales of ...
United States announced that it is going to impose tougher trade restrictions on China. Following the news, South Korean stocks dropped 1.5 percent on Tuesday. The Korean Won severely lost ground against the U.S. dollar.
According to the news report by Yonhap News Agency, the benchmark ...
- Hyundai and Kia resuspended their production plants in a day after resuming production.
- The factories are suspended due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The shortage of the wiring harness from China is not yet resolved fully.
- Korean carmakers are on track from today for normalizing production.
- Hyundai Motors Co. and its sister company Kia Motors Corp. partially restarted the production in Korea.
- The carmakers plan to imports auto parts from Southeast...
According to non-binding memorandum of understanding, between the South Korean automaker giant Hyundai and the US Govt, the car manufacturer is expected to further develop its hydrogen fuel cell business in the USA. Hyundai Motors has partnered with the US Department of Energy, so as to have a be...