Search result for iPhone
Six million people were placed under COVID lockdown on Friday in a Chinese city that is home to the world's largest iPhone manufacture, following skirmishes between police and employees enraged about wages.
Residents of eight districts in Zhengzhou, Henan's central province, hav...
Should you now get an update for your iPhone? What to know about the iPhone 14 after its release by Apple.
Apple starts taking pre-orders for its four new smartphones, the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max, on September 9.
All of the smartphones have a new Action Mode that lets them take better pictures in low light and smoother videos.
The iPhone 14 P...
The UK Supreme Court has blocked a planned GBP 3.2 billion British class action against Google regarding allegations that the tech giant has unlawfully tracked personal information of iPhone users.
- Lloyd accuses Google of taking personal dat...
Apple might slash production of iPhone 13, due to global chip shortage. The company is likely to slash the production of 10 million units, as per a news report.
- Apple shares fall up to 1.2% after trading hours
- Shortage of chips ha...
- The production of Apple Watch Series 7 is delayed
- Apple Watch Series 8 might include new health management features
Apple Watch Series 7 is reported to have a delay in shipments, and it might begin shipments in late-S...
- Apple has lost its market in the second quarter of the year
- Samsung is still topping the list, while Oppo bags the second position
According to a report by TrendForce, iphone market share fell from second to fourth place g...
- Apple had announced a child safety feature to prevent child abuse
- Critics think it gives the company more control over the user’s data
Apple said that, it would delay the rollout of child safety measures it has annou...
- Apple is planning to launch smartwatches with several advanced health features
- Apple smartwatches would be capable of measuring blood pressure and will have several fertility features.
Apple which is the manufacturer of iP...
- Apple was scheduled to launch its latest smartwatch along with the latest iPhone series in the coming week
- But the same has been delayed due to their complicated designs
Apple manufacturers started small-scale production o...
Apple plans to scan all iphones in the United States of America for images of sexual abuse of children. The company said its messaging app will use on-machine device, without making private chats readable, to warn about sensitive content regarding child abuse.
This tool is called as &ld...
- To improve optical performance of its mixed reality headset, Apple Inc. is planning to adopt a hybrid Fresnel lens design.
- The upcoming mixed reality headset may feature eye-tracking system along with iris recognition.
- The eye-tr...
- Apple has taken measures to ease the repairing of iPhones and iPads in India.
- Apple is set to start the new Independent Repair Provider program.
Apple Inc. is now set to bring a sigh of relief to all iPhone owners and iPad...
- iPhone 12 production is going to start in India very soon.
- This going to be a big boost for Make In India initiative of Indian government.
The Make In India initiative of Indian government is going to see a big boost. This...
- Apple is planning to open retail stores in India due to high sales.
- Q4 2020 was the best quarter for a multinational giant in India.
- Apple has sold over 1.5 million units in the country.
Apple Inc. is planning t...
- LG Uplus Corp., reports net loss in Q4 2020.
- The company’s net loss stood at $201.7 million in October-December period.
- Its operating income reached 175.5 billion won, down to 3.7 percent.
- The company had...
- Apple Korea gave an announcement on Monday that it would open its second South Korean store in Yeouido, the financial district in north-western Seoul.
- This was done as part of a tactic to expand its sales and services in the country.
Although the Seoul...
• Apple is apparently busy building a next-gen iPhone currently which will be completely portless, and will only charge through MagSafe stated popular tipster Jon Prosser
• Prosser came up with this information on Twitter and YouTube, where he said that th...
- China's display maker BOE has reportedly failed to come level with Apple’s aspirations as an OLED panel supplier for Apple’s iPhone.
- BOE’s B7 assembly line at Chengdu, Sichuan district has not passed Apple’s review for OLED supply.
- The ratio of Korean parts used in Apple 's latest smartphone iPhone 12 is higher than that of U.S. parts.
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun of Japan noted on Nov. 21 that a part by part breakdown of the iPhone 12 by Formalhaut Techno Solutions in Tokyo showed that Korean parts ...
• Apple Inc will be paying a sum of $113 million in order to settle allegations from 33 U.S. states and the District of Columbia
• Taking action against Apple, states accused Apple of acting deceptively and said that it should have replaced batteries...