Search result for international cooperation
On Tuesday, in Paris, Jill Biden was there for a ceremony that marked the official re-entry of the United States back into the United Nations agency. The ceremony involved the hoisting of the American flag.
On Tuesday, the United States flag was hoisted once more at the United Nations E...
- Japan to loan $90 mil. to Tata Cleantech for green projects.
- The deal has been signed between JICA and Tata Cleantech Capital Ltd.
- India has pledged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per GDP by 33%-35% by 2030.
- JICA launched an organization to support foreign workers in Japan.
- The agency will seek to make Japan an attractive choice for foreigners to work in.
- The organization aims to produce tangible results by 2023.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency to provide support for foreign workers.
- The organization will be established in Nov.16.
- The name of the agency is the Japan Platform for Migrant Workers toward Responsible and Inclus...
- Japan to send a new team of experts to Mauritius over oil spill clean-up.
- The team is said to include officials from Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- Japan has told the Mauritian Prime Minister that it will provide...
- Japan banks to loan Qatar $330 million to build the 1st mega solar power plant.
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation and Mizuho Bank has signed the deal with Qatar.
- The facility will be the world’s largest sola...
- CJBI wants to promote Cambodia-Japan business partnership with special focus on SMEs.
- Cambodia and Japan want to strengthen economic relations with each other.
The Cambodia- Japan Association for Business and Investment (C...
UAE is one of the leading donor countries who have contributed to the UN’s Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan. According to the released data by the United Nation’s Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the United Arab Emirates contributed around $195 million towards the Yemen Humani...