Search result for latest
- The boom in the latest resources of Australia has been driving an increase in the IPOs
- Australia has been leveraging off the strength of the country as a mining powerhouse
Australia has been leveraging off the strength of...
- Taiwan dished out a freshly made passport on Monday that gives greater bearing to the island's name on a daily basis.
- This is done with an aim to dispel complications with China amid the Covid-19 pandemic and Beijing's ramped- up instances to assert sovereignty. <...
- Japan’s Cabinet Office releases the latest monthly report of the economy.
- The government reported the economy showing signs of recovery for the month of August.
- The government has considered 11 major components to ...
• All the passengers on the board were sent to mandatory home quarantine
• On Tuesday, a passenger on IndiGo's Chennai-Coimbatore tested positive for the coronavirus
Nearly 40 passengers on Air India’s Delhi-Ludhiana flight were sent to...
- The global market is facing an abundant excess of petrochemicals, causing prices to fall and causing an inventory burdening.
- By the end of 2020, ongoing petrochemical projects will add a total of about 11 million metric tons per year of ne...
- The global spread of the deadly coronavirus, now named Covid-19, has increased the responsibility of travel managers to ensure the health and well-being of all its traveling employees.
- The epidemic will likely spark a detailed review of co...
- Advanced technology may help catch criminals but could be weaponized against innocent civilians or people critical of the agencies that use it, warn tech analysts.
- Facial recognition technology could convert into an invasion of privacy and...
- The House and Senate have recently agreed on funding for an extensive cleanup program at the Florida State Fire College, scrubbing and cleansing the sites contaminated by polyfluoroalkyl and perfluoroalkyl.
- Also known as ‘forever che...
- Increased COVID-19 cases and new regulations imposed on imports continue to cause supply chain delays and disruptions for manufacturers in almost every industry.
- The petrochemical sector in Singapore is more likely to suffer from a drop in...
- Latvia saw a boom of promising start-ups that show significant potential to be top players in the tech world within a few years’ time.
- According to Baltic stakeholders and market experts, Latvia-based startups are currently under the...
- Researchers from the CU Boulder invented an economical, energy-efficient solar cell by layering cells and using a unique combination of elements.
- The new-age, multi-layered solar cell has one of the highest power-conversion efficiencies to...
- The 2020 Hyundai Creta launch is ready to be launched in India on March 17. The auto industry gears up to see the competition in the SUV segment become fiercer.
- Just like the automobile manufacturer's several recently-launched vehicles...
- The Russian government was supposed to decide on the sources of financing weeks ago, in the month of February.
- Officials at Sibur said the decision on the subsidy will be a key factor in deciding if the company goes ahead with its plans fo...
- Several major OPEC and non-OPEC producers (referred to as OPEC+) to meet in Vienna, Austria today.
- All parties are expected to agree on a deeper round of oil production cuts in an effort to stabilize prices, despite uncertainty over the sc...
- Environmentally conscious caffeine lovers will not be permitted to bring their own mugs for the next few weeks.
- On Wednesday, Starbucks announced it is temporarily suspending the use of personal cups and tumblers at all its stores to help ...
- Although healthcare officials are battling to control the outbreak of coronavirus, researchers in China found that COVID-19 is mutating.
- There are at least two types of the virus at present, more types of the deadly virus may be detected i...
• President Xi Jinping has repeatedly called for the country's tech sector to join federal forces and help battle the widespread disease caused by the novel virus.
• In order to minimize the risk of cross-infection of the COVID-19, se...
• Now viral on social media, several Boba Bubble Tea shops have attracted hundreds of eager customers who queued up in a 100-meter long line.
• The customers had to wait for more than two hours to receive their orders for the beverage, a ...
- Total death toll at 1868
- 98 new deaths
- 93 death at Hubei alone
- Corona virus-infected and confirmed cases: 72,436
- Total number of newly infected people in Hubei at 1807
- Hubei’s infected person’s total tally at 59, 989...
- COVID-19 death toll at 1,770 as of today in the first half
- 100 deaths in Hubei
- 3 deaths in Henan
- Two deaths in Guangdong
- China is closing down public venues
- Traffic restrictions to be imposed in Hubei
- National Health ...