Search result for life
Although Jupiter is mostly formed of gas, its frozen moons have long piqued the interest of scientists who wonder if any of them might be habitable. Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system by a factor of 11.
A spaceship is almost ready to travel that far to investigate....
Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system, is more than 11 times larger than Earth but is mostly formed of gas. Astronomers have long been intrigued by Jupiter's icy moons and are eager to learn whether any of them could support life.
Currently, a spaceship is almost ready to ...
German man receives a life sentence for the murder of a gas station employee in the COVID mask conflict
In a fight about COVID face masks, a German man killed a teenage gas station employee and was sentenced to life in prison.
Between Frankfurt and the Franco-German border, in the western town of Idar-Oberstein, a shooting took place in September of last year.
The clerk, 20, all...
According to recent provisional survey from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, the average life expectancy in the United States decreased for a second consecutive year from 2020 to 2021, with the COVID-19 pandemic once again playing an outsized influence in the reduction.
Project Galileo is a new project that will search our Solar System and beyond for evidence of extraterrestrial civilizations. Whether it's prospective alien probes like 'Oumuamua or a distant megastructure, signals of extraterrestrial life will fundamentally alter our role in the Universe...
Scott Morrison, the Prime Minister of Australia, had his social media profile hacked on a Chinese platform, WeChat earlier this month. The page has been re-branded to push the Communist propaganda of the country.
The page was renamed as ‘Australian Chinese new life’. Intelli...
$187 million worth shares sold to pay off Tax dues
The seller is no other than the Samsung Welfare Foundation chief Lee Seo-hyun.
Lee Seo-hyun is the youngest daughter of late Samsung tycoon Lee Kun-hee. She is believed...
- IIM to follow Indore model of cleanliness in Kanpur
- Main aim would be to decongest the public spaces, improve traffic situation in the city and provide people with a quality lifestyle
Indian Institute of Management Indore ...
Privately placed life insurance (PPLI) is generally structured and described as a variable universal life insurance policy. In PPLI, premiums are flexible. The holders of insurance policy can pay any amount of their choice as premium at the time of their ease. From the cash value in the policy su...
- Former IRDAI Chairman Subhash Chandra Khuntia believes that Indian insurance sector on the cusp of a transformation.
- Mr. Khuntia believes that demography of India, relatively low insurance penetration, and the potential for high economic gr...
- Delhi HC has refused to stay circular on Mediclaim Premium Circular from GIPSA.
- Next hearing will be on 19 AUG 2021.
In FEB 2021, a circular from General Insurance Public Sector Association (GIPSA) was issued which was to ...
- The insurance regulatory body of Australia proposed exposure limits of the life insurers to the offshore re-insurers
- The APRA said that, it had been starting a consultation period for setting a standard
- The APRA is also planning...
- Policybazaar has raised US $ 75 million.
- SoftBank backs Policybazaar.
- Policybazaar is planning to expand its presence in UAE and Middle East.
Planning to expand its presence in UAE and Middle East, Indian insura...
- Tech Mahindra and Axis Bank have signed agreements with different companies to acquire stakes in them.
- Tech Mahindra will acquire a 70% per cent stake in Perigord.
- Axis Bank will be take an indirect stake in Max Bupa Health Insur...
• NYDIG is a known name in Wall Street
• The firm has the backing of strong and established corporate houses.
- Ex-head of Samsung Group likely to be dismissed from welfare foundation.
- Lee Jae Yong has been sentenced to 2 ½ years of prison for a high-profile bribery case.
- The company’s public welfare foundation is like...
- Seoul District Court acquitted Kolon Life executives on Friday.
- The two executives allegedly made fraudulent reports in its gene therapy drug.
- A senior director at the clinical development team is made to pay a fine of 5 ...
- A leading industry body have warned that, the night life of United Kingdom is now on the edge of extinction
- The industry body said that, 80 percent of the night clubs in the United Kingdom will not survive another month due to covi-19 rest...
- Japan’s consumer spending is expected to fall by $19.3 billion.
- The loss would correspond to 0.40 percent of Japan's annual GDP in nominal terms.
- Japan's government has imposed a state of emergency in 11 pre...
THAI COURT SENTENCED DEATH PENALTY TURNING TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR BANYIN FOR KILLING CHUWONG SAETANG
- A court has condemned serve Banyin Tangpakorn to death, with the punishment diminished to life in jail for valuable declaration
Five different litigants, who were additionally indicted for teaming up in the homicide of an appointed a...