Search result for lockdown
- The top chemical industry trade groups in Germany have been rejecting the calls for closing the plants as a part of the strict covid-19 lockdown
- The chemical maker group said that, the closure of the plants will be counter productive in al...
- The government of Portugal have enacted stricter lockdown in the country as the number of corona virus cases increased in the country
- The prime minister of Portugal said that, they are going through the most serious phase of the novel coro...
- The prime minister of Portugal has announced fresh nationwide corona virus lockdown in the country
- From Friday, none of the citizens of Portugal are going to be allowed to leave their homes for unnecessary reasons
- The government of Croatia has extended the corona virus lockdown restrictions until 31st January 2021
- The government of Croatia have closed all the bars, restaurants, cafes, and there will also be restrictions on the working hours and home...
- The chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel has agreed along with the governors of the state for extending the current lockdown in Germany by three weeks
- The Lockdown will now be imposed till 31st January 2021
- Angela Merkel said tha...
- The United Kingdom has recorded new 58,784 novel corona virus cases in the country
- The government of United Kingdom has also imposed a nationwide lock down amid the massive increase in the novel corona virus cases in the country
- Germany is going to decide for reviewing the anti-corona virus curbs in the month of January 2021
- The premier of the state said that, the are going to see the that, what is possible to open again and what has to stay closed
- The manufacturing sector lost 65,000 jobs in the second quarter from a year earlier, a truly dejecting scenario that has continued for the past few quarters driven by the U.S.-China trade anomaly oriented economic slowdown compounded even further by the COVID-19 pandemic, government data ...
- The government of Poland will be resuming its operations in the country from 28th November 2020
- The prime minister of Poland said that, they have decided that, from 20th November the trade centers will operate with the highest sanitary reg...
- Due to the new lockdown in Europe, the Travel restrictions have also been affecting the international travel
- The restrictions on the international travel will be affecting the airlines because of the decrease in the passenger level <...
- The UK's subsequent lockdown has put carriers, particularly those in the UAE, off guard as travelers were looking at UAE as their destination
Be that as it may, this won't occupy these aircraft, with Abu Dhabi's Etihad Ai...
• Brent crude fell 80 cents, or 2.1 percent to $37.14 per barrel, while the US West Texas Intermediate slumped 93 cents, or 2.6 percent to $34.86
• Another factor that impacted oil prices was sudden rise in new COVID-19 cases in European countries, which l...
- The government of Greece will be closing most of the bars, restaurants and the cultural venues as the corona virus cases increase
- The restrictions will be applied across half of the country which will be including northern Greece and the A...
- The chancellor of Germany has announced a lockdown light for 2nd November 2020 amid the increase in the novel corona virus cases
- The new restrictions are intended for limiting the contact and the increasing spread of the novel corona virus...
- Italy, France, and Spain are going to impose nationwide lockdown and curfews in this week
- The government of the countries have introduced new measures for reducing the spread of the novel corona virus
On Sunday, Italy bec...
- After the nationwide lockdown in India from 25 MAR 2020, the cinemas open today.
- Movie screenings are going to start from tomorrow.
- Many movies are getting re-released.
- Cinemas are opening only in those states where co...
- Some media reports claim that soon Bangladesh may have higher GDP than India.
- Exports of Bangladesh are rapidly increasing.
In terms of per capita Gross Domestic Product (GDP), India was above Bangladesh till a few years a...
- The lockdown imposed in the UK impacted the UK’s arts, entertainment, and recreation industry maximum, in a negative way.
- Highest number of entertainment firms are at the risk of collapse.
- More than half of workers in enter...
- Powerful online sales from ecommerce sites and accelerated demand from Chinese shoppers and students trudging back to school are expected to have helped Nike NKE.N sweep profits in the first quarter.
- This has been a drastic improvement from the surprise loss it posted...
- Bulgaria still has a lot of confirmed cases of coronavirus and many cases are being detected as well as reported.
- The Bulgarian government has decided to extend the nationwide lockdown to prevent the spread of coronavirus by one month. ...