Search result for maldives
External Affairs Minister of India S Jaishankar, who is in the Maldives to discuss bilateral ties, has praised the Maldives for its efforts to combat climate change.
External Affairs Minister (EAM) of India S Jaishankar, who is in the Maldives to discuss bilateral ties, praised the Maldives' climate change initiatives and stated that India is collaborating on one of the country's largest climate adaptation projects and is eager to give its expertise i...
- Japan imposes stricter steps on arrivals from Bangladesh, Maldives, Sri Lanka.
- The countries have seen surging infections due to the new coronavirus variant.
- Japanese nationals arriving from these countries will be requir...
• This framework for defence and security relationship was signed on September 10 in Philadelphia between Reed Werner, the deputy assistant secretary of defense for South and Southeast Asia, and Mariya Didi, the minister of defence Maldives
• According to ...
• Maldives became the six country that is now open for travel post COVID-19
• India at present has allowed travel to the U.S., UK, France, Germany and Kuwait
One of the favourite holiday destination of the Indians, Maldives is now in the list of ...
- SAARC countries welcome Modi’s appeal to working out a common strategy to counter the virus scare
- SAARC is an intergovernmental organization
SAARC is impressed with the gusty Indian premier as he calls fo...
• After extensive surveys involving expert advisors, Travel Leaders Group found Maldives was one of the best destinations of the decade.
• The popular holiday destination and tourism hotspot had also made the biggest leap in growth year o...
- Rediscover the true meaning of eternal love when celebrating Valentine’s Day weekend this year at the lux Baros Resort, Maldives.
- This 5-star retreat has been awarded the title of the World’s Most Romantic Resort by the World T...
- It will be mandatory for visitors from the countries of India, Maldives, and Bangladesh to pay a fee of Rs. 1,200 per day as tourist tax.
- Bhutan claims to impose a very ‘nominal’ charge in order to develop important tourism fac...