Search result for mobile
According to a recent announcement, New York will be launching a historic statewide mobile air quality and greenhouse gas monitoring initiative. The mobile initiative will be deployed in the first 4 of 10 disadvantaged communities. These communities are home to almost five million New Yorkers, wh...
Mobile technology allows Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officials to clear goods on the move, and drivers no longer need to wait in a holding area for the image scan results of their cargo.
A new project dubbed On-the-Fly Clearance, which was launched at Tuas Port last Octo...
According to the Absolute Markets Insights report, the product segment accounted for the higher market share in 2020 and is projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period (2021-2029) in the mobile c-arm x-ray generator market. The growth in this segment can be attributed to the incr...
French company Exotech specializes in order preparation using its collaborative mobile robots. The tech company has successfully raised 335 million dollars in Series D round funding. This has taken the company’s valuation to 2 billion dollars and has made it the fourth unicorn of France in ...
The M2 World Championship, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) that took place in January 2021 was the first-ever international e-sports tournament held in Singapore. The competition returns less than eleven months later on December 6th with another big bang.
M3 World Championship boasts o...
China Telecom's US subsidiary has asked a US appeals court to block the Federal Communications Commission’s decision of revoking the telecom company's authorization in order to operate in the US.
- China Telecom to discontinue th...
The growing need for efficient communication has led to an increased adoption of land mobile radio antennas to overcome the inter-operability issues and to ensure superior bandwidth coverage with better signal performance. Smart city concepts have paved the way for investing in public safety. Acc...
The mobile marketing platforms market will exhibit strong compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% during the 2021-2029 period as the number of smartphone users continue to increase tremendously. According to a study, about 81% of Americans own a smartphone. The number continues to surge as th...
- China’s mobile game and appliance sector saw steady expansion.
- The sales revenue of China's mobile game market stood at around $2.92 billion in May.
- The sales revenue jumped 32.61 percent from a year earlier.
- PUBG Mobile is back in India as Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India is now a free-to-play game.
- Krafton has developed this game.
- Gameplay of Battlegrounds Mobile India will be similar to that of PUBG...
- Apple and Google are accused of gatekeeping the mobile payments in Australia
- An inquiry is opened against the companies into the mobile payment and digital wallet financial services
The social media giants Apple and Googl...
- John Owen appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) for Route Mobile of Europe and Americas operations.
- The appointment will be effective immediately with a perspective to grow for the next decade.
- Mr. Owen has experience of 30...
- LG Uplus’ net profit rose 35 percent in Q1 2021.
- The mobile carrier company’s operating profit increased 25.4 percent to 275.6 billion won.
- Sales from its wireless service business grew 5.4 percent on-year.
- Reports in media speculate that PUBG Mobile India may be renamed to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- PUBG Mobile India teasers came out ahead of Diwali last year.
- The launch date is yet to be announced.
- Reports in media spe...
- Founder of Kakao sold $447 million worth of stocks as donation.
- Kakao's chairman had pledged in February this year to donate more than half of his assets.
- He had joined the Giving Pledge, a global campaign created by ...
• Signal has included a new payments feature using MobileCoin (MOB) on the messaging app
• The fact that Signal payments can only use MOB for now and the Signal founder was the CTO of...
- LG will offer software upgrades for its smartphones for 3 years.
- The company is set to depart from its mobile business after July 31.
- LG will further extend its latest mobile’s OS guarantee by one year.
- Indian telecom sector will continue to recover in the next financial year.
- The new financial year started on 1 APR 2021.
- Lead telecom operators intend to focus on digital transformation of their businesses.
- S. Korea’s internet banking services rose 20.6 percent in 2020.
- The value of daily transactions via online banking reached $52 billion in the reporting year.
- As of end-of-December the online banking services reached...
- LG Electronics announces to end its no profit mobile business.
- The company in a regulatory filing announced to no longer produce and sell handsets after July 31.
- LG's mobile business has reportedly been in the red sin...