Search result for money
According to official media, Iran is awaiting the release of roughly $7 billion in money that have been frozen abroad after allowing an Iranian-American to depart and releasing his son from custody.
According to a statement made by the UN on Saturday, Baquer Namazi, 85, was given permis...
Tourism Australia is putting a lot of money into the T20 World Cup, and Indian cricket fans are excited about it
The travel sector, which has been hit hard by the coronavirus outbreak, is betting big on the ICC Men's T20 World Cup, which will be hosted in Australia in October.
The mega-cricket tournament will not only increase India's outbound tourism sector but will also bring more touris...
The United Arab Emirates has reaffirmed its commitment to combating money laundering and terrorist funding
According to the official WAM news agency, the UAE reiterated its strong commitment to combat money laundering and terror funding in "close collaboration with local and international partners" on Saturday.
"Our efforts to defend our security and economic development will ...
Haitian gang had kidnapped a group of American and Canadian missionaries, and is now asking for US$1 million each in order to release them.
- Haitian gang had kidnaps 17 people, including American and Canadian citizens
- The kidnapper...
- Stefan Qin stated the hedge fund in the first year of college
- Many investors have lost their entire life savings in this fraud
Stefan Qin's investors thought they had invested their money in a hedge fund that was gener...
- Australia is going to expand its money laundering probe into the casinos
- The owners of the main casinos in the five biggest cities of Australia are now under a formal investigation
The government of Australia is going to ...
- Chinese investors are investing more on MMF since mid-February.
- China’s blue-chip index posted the worst monthly performance in March.
- The Hwabao WP Listed Money Market ETF saw its total units increase 21% to 1.77 b...
- LG will offer software upgrades for its smartphones for 3 years.
- The company is set to depart from its mobile business after July 31.
- LG will further extend its latest mobile’s OS guarantee by one year.
• The South Korean government wants to regulate the crypto domain
• The government is concerned about crypto being used for money laundering
South Koreans have b...
- MoneyGram has been using Ripple’s XRP to settle transactions until now
- MoneyGram is backing off due to Ripple’s battle with SEC
Ripple is in a legal battle with the US SEC over the GameStop controversy. This has taken a toll o...
- Japan govt. to open smartphone change consultation center for the public.
- The consultation center would be for people who wish to change their mobile phone plans.
- The center will serve as a neutral party offering comparis...
- Matichon paper announced that the Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF) said the Bt54-million for revamping a bathroom on a VVIP plane is sensible
The source uncovered on Wednesday that recorded Bt54.43-million spending plan on the Directorate...
- China loans $1.5 billion to Pakistan to pay the money it owes to Saudi Arabia.
- China has not provided the loan to Pakistan from its State Administration of Foreign Exchange.
- China and Pakistan have instead agreed to incre...
• Netflix on Tuesday said that it has greenlit a 12-episode first season of an all-new Korean version of Money Heist, which is likely to go on floors in 2021
• This Korean Money Heist will be helmed by K-drama veteran Kim Hong-sun, while the story will be ...
- Singapore Airlines (SIA) has raised S$850 million through a convertible bond issue, declared the public carrier
The offer was costlier with a solid financial specialist interest, said SIA in the media statement.
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) issued a declaration that it will stop the use of S$1,000 notes from next year to control finance-related offenses such as money laundering and terrorism
From this point until December, a restric...
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has given lifetime forbiddances orders against a previous financier for his part in the 1MDB scandal that saw him get US$5 million (S$6.8 million) as mystery benefits, said the officials
- Taking into account the COVID-19 pandemic, the one-time reward to parents of newly born from Oct 1 this year to Sep 30, 2022. The reward amount will be $3000.
The Baby Support Grant will offer extra help to couples by funding for the...
- Singapore is offering a one-time payment urging individuals to embrace parenthood during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The concern is that residents are putting off the idea of having a baby as they battle with money pressure and employment...
- The Federal Government of Australia is planning to expand its manufacturing sector by siphoning $1.5 billion to increase local creation and reinforce supply chains in the wake of COVID-19.
The strategy will be to increase supply line...