Search result for music
- K-pop superstar BTS has rolled out a performance of its new single "Dynamite" and several of its past memorable hits at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in the United States.
- The seven-member boy band dished out a prerecorded live stage performance of its new disco-pop ...
- Ho was once probably the greatest star in Hong Kong. During the 2000s she was likewise turning into a significant name in Cantopop in China, where she would play to sell-out groups the nation over.
That all changed in 2014 when she p...
- NME has launched in Asia.
- The new NME website is based in Singapore.
- NME Asia has its target audience in South East Asia.
Despite the entertainment industry is hit by the coronavirus, the iconic United Kingdom (...
- Live Nation said that it will announce a large-scale music event in Germany
- The concert will be held on September 4, 2020 and all the precautions will be taken for the safety of the attendees
- Bryan Adams will be headlining the c...
- Ellie Goulding has revealed that she has a difficult relationship with her mom.
- Ellie sought therapy to overcome the sorrow of having strained relation with her mom.
English singer and songwriter Ellie Goulding, 33, has re...
- Spotify is now available in many other countries.
- With new launches, Spotify is now available in total 92 global markets.
- In new markets, Spotify has found 250 million potential customers.
- In Russia, the price of Spoti...
- Global K-pop superstar group BTS and their rise to fame.
- The K-pop music group consists of seven members.
- The group is under the music label – Big Hit Entertainment.
- The group debuted in the year 2013.
- Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, in Ontario, Canada to a single mother Pattie Mallette.
- The hard life Pattie saw made her firm to keep Justin firmly connected to the ground.
- Justin Bieber is the first and only arti...
- Large international competition made many Chinese media-tech firms hybrid.
- Tencent’s NYSE listed subsidiary, Tencent Music Entertainment (TME) has recently purchased equity shares in Western music majors Universal Music and War...
- Due to the norms of social distancing practiced to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the industry of performing arts is losing audience as well as revenue.
- Japanese municipalities are offering financial aid to artists in the profession of ...
• Nokia 5310 will available for purchase on Amazon.in and Nokia India website
• Priced at Rs 3,399, Nokia 5310 arrives in two colours and is built to deliver supreme quality musical experience
• After four weeks, Nokia 5310 will be available...
- “ON” music video of K–Pop (Korean Pop) BTS has surpassed 200 Million views.
- This is their 15th video to surpass 200 Million views.
- It took the video, just four months to pass 200 Million views.
- Travel Industry to jump back as Thailand plans to open lockdown in July
- Travel Bubble – includes less infected neighboring Asian nations that will start the travel bilaterally
- MICE travelers will gain the front row seat as ...
The situation in the United States has got worse after the death of George Floyd in the police custody and number of violent protests are increasing in various cities against police atrocities, where black people are specifically targeted. The country is facing two issues at the same time, one in...
- Broadway reopening has no scheduled date
- Frozen grossed 1 million on an average
The pandemic has left no aspect of life untouched. Arts, showbiz and entertainment are hence not spared. In fact, in many of phased out reopening, Theatres an...
Facebook and Instagram had continued their dominance in the terms of social media platforms since years. This dominance was challenged when a social media app was developed by a Chinese company and became wildly popular. TikTok is an app which is loved and used by millions of youngsters across th...
- Dancing is just one of the ways people are turning their self-isolation into a permanent preoccupation.
- Load of opportunities are presenting themselves to make people feel connected to those around them.
On Friday, residents of a Hollywood apartment co...
During Beethoven’s time there were no social media or Video Streaming sites such as You Tube to relay his concert around the world. During his times, he had to rely on word of his music being promulgated.
Ludwig van Beethoven's students and editors were of more than little imp...
- The funding will be for TV and Film sector
- Music sector will benefit as well
- These are employment generating sectors
Nothing has remained untouched by the corona virus pandemic. United Kingdom has suffered losses enough ...
- Social Media campaigns bring back hope in such devastating times
- Patience is the only virtue which will help in this ongoing battle against the pandemic.
Social Media is coming to the rescue of everyone in such difficult times as this. Especially COVID-19 is s...