Search result for passenger
As part of an ongoing wage dispute, the Verdi union in Germany called for a one-day strike of air security personnel at Berlin airport on Monday, prompting the airport to cancel all passenger departures for that day.
The union announced that the strike will begin at 3:30 a.m. local time...
An American Airlines customer who was detained has been permanently barred from flying. Why, I hear you ask? According to a social media video that has gone viral, the passenger can be seen hitting a flight attendant. He was making his way to Los Angeles from the Mexican city of Los Cabos. On Sep...
Hundreds of Eurotunnel Passengers had to be urgently escorted to service tunnel as the train broke beneath the channel leaving the passengers trapped for nearly Five hours.
The Incident happened on Tuesday and impacted the Eurotunnel Shuttle service at 3:50 pm that ran from Calais to Fo...
Under new rules that will take effect this week, travellers entering Australia won't need to reveal their Covid vaccination status or apply for a travel exemption.
With the revisions to the Biosecurity Act made on the advice of the chief medical officer, Paul Kelly, the home affairs...
A U.S.-bound flight made an emergency landing in Dublin because of engine failure and dozens of people were stranded in Europe. Brussels Airlines flight 102, en route from Brussels to New York was flying west at 37,000 feet over the Celtic Sea.
A group of women have decided to sue authorities at the Doha airport. Their lawyer told that these women were subjected to invasive gynecological searches at the airport on November 15.
- Women at Doha airport subjected to gynecological search...
Deutsche Bahn, German rail operator and industrial group Siemens revealed the world's first automated and driverless train in Hamburg. They assured that this train will be more energy efficient, more punctual as compared to the traditional trains.
- ANA now offering weddings on its B-777 jet amid pandemic loss.
- The service was launched in late May and will be available until June 13.
- ANA is offering the onboard wedding for some 1.56 million yen ($14,200).
- Australia to suspend all the passenger flights from India as the corona virus cases increased in the country
- The Queensland state has also urged the federal government of Australia for stopping all the flights from India
• This figure show that air travel is recovering from the setback it had received in the year 2020, courtesy the COVID-19 pandemic
• The demand is now going upwards along with advanced bookings in recent weeks, thanks to a growing number of Americans getti...
- JR East Co. to convert bullet train carriage into office space for passengers.
- The passenger will be able to move to designated car from their seats.
- The passenger would be allowed to speak on the phone.
- The co...
- S. Korea's airport passengers fell sharply in 2020 by 58.8 percent.
- In 2020, the number of people using 15 airports across the nation came to 65 million.
- Incheon International Airport reported a number of passengers t...
• The U.S. Transportation Security Administration said it has screened a total of 1.047 million passengers on Sunday
• The CDC had requested the Americans to stay at their homes and celebrate the festival of Thanksgiving by thanking with the people they st...
- Japan Airlines Co. expects to post a net loss of around $2.3 billion for fiscal 2020.
- In the first half of fiscal 2020 JAL logged a net loss of 161.23 billion.
- The airlines also saw a loss of 223.97 billion yen before int...
- Lockdown imposed to prevent the spread of coronavirus brought production as well as sales in all economic sectors to a halt.
- However, the car sales in Romania might rise in near future, beginning the economic recovery.
- Hokkaido Air System removed a passenger from its airline for refusing to wear a mask.
- The passenger failed to provide a reason for his action.
- Takeoff was delayed by around 30 minutes due to the commotion.
- Airlines a...
- The export of South Korean made passenger cars slumped by 40.6 percent in the second quarter (Q2).
- In the period of April-June, South Korean carmakers shipped passenger cars worth US$ 6.2 billion.
- The number of passenger car uni...
- Airlines have stopped or significantly reduced their flights
- It could take three to four years to come back to 2019 passenger volume levels
Passenger demand at London airport has dropped significantl...
- The Pacific Princess Cruise Liner finally docked at the port of Los Angeles on the last leg of its journey.
- The Princess Cruise liner had been on high seas since January 5 and was one of the last three ships still in the waterways with passengers aboard.
- The tram fled past stations and refused to stop because the driver had slipped into unconsciousness.
- The passengers displayed good presence of mind by alerting SWB officials.
The tram was careening at dangerously high speeds and was flying past stations. The p...