Search result for personal protective equipment
- Two Nigerian men said to have scammed a German state have been arrested.
- Two scammers scammed the state that tried to buy PPE worth 2.3 million euros.
- Scammers had cloned the website of a Dutch company to carry out the scam. ...
- OPTEC International Inc. has signed an agreement for an exclusive distribution agreement for the UV product lines, UV-C product lines and PPE product lines of Optec.
- The agreement has been signed with an established Greek International Dist...
Global Nonwoven Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market will grow to US$ 71.74 Bn by 2027 at 3.9% CAGR
- The global nonwoven personal protective equipment (PPE) market was valued at US$ 51.01 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% over the forecast period
- Novel nonwoven fabrics for PPE with antimicrobial properties effectively arrest ...
- The U.S. has more gloves, face masks, etc. compared with two months ago
- A rise in demand in states with growing hospitalizations could cause micro-shortages
The U.S. could face shortages of personal protective equipment fo...