Search result for petrol
- Nikkei index maintained gains while Tokyo stocks ended lower on Monday.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down at 211.09 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE ended at 31.60 points.
- TSE opened low on Monday morning; Nikkei opened flat.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 22.20 points.
- The Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down by 8.15 points.
- Stock issues gaine...
- Nikkei remained at an over 29-year high as Tokyo stocks end up.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 444.01 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 28.27 points.
- Stock i...
- Tokyo stocks rise on Wednesday morning over the U.S COVID-19 vaccine advances.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 432.93 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up by 22.85 points.
- Australian Director of Royal Dutch Shell said that their plans are unflinching for Australian gas resources despite stringent outlines in the gas business in the country and future acquisitions of “new energy” as a long term investment.
- A United Arab Emirates-based products firm is closing down its trade work areas after banks pulled financing amid the Covid-19, the most recent loss in a worldwide influx of change for brokers and their moneylenders.
GP Global Group ...
MG Hector Plus, a supreme six-seater SUV manufactured by the British car maker MG is now available at your nearest showroom in India. MG Hector Plus that made its debut at the Auto Expo 2020 is launched at a starting price of Rs 13.49 lakh (ex-showroom India). This new MG Hector Plus is third car...
• This new self-service petrol pump is set up by Bharat Petroleum near the Regional Transport Office (RTO) Pune
• The customers will be given three options to refill their vehicles at the station
• This fuel station will be equipped with san...
• In Delhi, the petrol and diesel will be sold at ?71.26 and ?69.59 per litre respectively
• Along with the Delhi state government, various states like Haryana and Tamil Nadu decided to increase VAT
• Despite being in the list of essential s...
- Russia and Saudi Arabia had a fall out on the issue of cutting oil production further
- Saudi Arabia goes on a free production
- Gets ARAMCO to overproduce to beat Russia in the oil global market
- The government of India has decided to escalate the excise duty.
- This move will have a great impact on fuel prices.
- The price of Diesel and Petrol is likely to hike.
With the fall in crude oil prices, the gover...
• Africa is not just the world's least electrified continent, the continent is also the most vulnerable to even slight climate change.
• Any decision to boost power supplies in the region could have major local as well as global impac...
Earlier this week, Qatar announced a major revamp of its crude pricing formula. It has set the official selling prices (OSPs) that reference benchmark Platts Oman and Dubai assessments.
The newly-announced OSP for term supplies of Qatar Marine and Qatar Land crude grades by State-owned ...
In an effort to revitalize a slowing economy, the Indian government may open its insurance and aviation industries to foreign investors.
The Ministry of Finance proposed to raise the limit on foreign direct investment in Indian insurance and pension firms from the current level of 49 pe...
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. is considering selling one of Japan's largest shipbuilding plants to cut costs as it faces severe competition from rivals from China and South Korea, informed sources said Thursday.
The corporation considers the sale of Nagasaki's Koyagi plant to...
Russian state-controlled oil company Rosneft will seek out the Japanese government and companies like Mitsubishi Corp. on investment in an Arctic development project worth $157 billion, Nikkei has reported.
Igor Sechin, CEO of Rosneft, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, w...
Islamic finance is seen as an alternative borrowing approach that is firmly focused on morality and religion. Islamic commercial financing is business financing carried out following the rules of the Islamic holy book, Qu'ran. In the period from 1950-1970, the idea of a set of rules for Islam...
In Indonesia's upstream oil and gas sector, with a new leadership poised to attract more foreign investment, major changes are expected. The vice president of the regulating body of the company describes in an exclusive interview with Arab News what will happen, where, and why one of the shar...
Japan is working with other Asian oil consumers to develop reciprocal frameworks to ensure uninterrupted flow of crude and petroleum products in the event that a potential escalation of tensions in the Middle East threatens to disrupt supply.
"Without ensuring Asia's stability,...
As a part of the current Indian government’s privatization plan, to generate revenues and win invite foreign investors to the country, five state-owned companies to buy stakes from the government.
The finance minister of India, Miss Nirmala Sitharaman, announced that the governmen...