Search result for quarantine
- Australians abandoned abroad will approach the Northern Territory Howard Springs office for isolation, until March, increasing to 5,000 individuals to get back home
Scott Morrison reported the federation deal with the NT government f...
- The Netherlands government has decided to allow only essential travel to Belgium.
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Belgium.
- The Netherlands as changed Belgium‘s rating from yellow to orange.
- Japan to remove 14-day quarantine policy for business travelers and returnees.
- Japanese citizens and foreign nationals with resident permits will be eligible for the same.
- The government is also planning to draw up measur...
- The countries Italy, Greece and Sweden can be added to the quarantine travel list of the United Kingdom
- The government of the United Kingdom is considering to reducing the period of isolation or quarantine from 14 days to 8 days
- Coronavirus cases are slowly reducing in some parts of Belgium.
- The Netherlands is now considering all of Belgium an orange travel zone.
- However, medical tests and quarantine are being encouraged.
- A senior Conservative MP has suggested coronavirus testing to be introduced at UK airports.
- He says that the proposed move can cut quarantine period to “less than five days”.
Former Brexit Secretary David Davis...
- Belgium has added many new EU areas to red zone.
- The newly listed cities will be considered as red zones from Friday.
Belgium has added several new areas in the European Union (EU) to red zone. These areas include Copenhag...
- The European travel and tourism industry have called for closing the quarantines in the European Union
- More than 20 tourism and travel bodies all over Europe have united for calling the European Commission to change the quarantine restrictions ...
- England has updated its list of countries exempt from travel quarantine.
- However, unnecessary travel to any country is being advised against.
British citizens planning to go for foreign vacations have more countries to cho...
- UK has retained Greece in the “Safe Travel List” of UK.
- Britons are the most important market for Greek Tourism Industry.
Greece is still in the United Kingdom (UK)’s list of ‘safe’ countries....
- The number of coronavirus infections is increasing in Denmark, especially in Copenhagen.
- Norway has decided to add Copenhagen region to the list of “Red” quarantine countries.
- Health authorities in Norway have urged t...
- As the lockdown implemented to prevent the infection of coronavirus is being relaxed, the travel restrictions are being eased.
- Daily 3000 Indians are flying home from Dubai.
Many countries in this world implemented lockdow...
- Confirmed cases of coronavirus are rapidly in Spain.
- From this Friday, Spain is going to be a red travel zone for Belgian citizens.
- A 14-day quarantine period will be compulsory for Spain-returnees in Belgium.
- In some countries the number of coronavirus infections are coming down but they are not totally over.
- Finland’s government has reintroduced many travel restrictions to a number of countries including Denmark and Norway.
- Germany wishes to harmonize the different travel restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic in Europe.
- Germany will submit a proposal this week.
Holding rotating European Union (EU) presidency, Germany wishes to harmoniz...
- Germany has added many parts of Romania to its COVID-19 Risk List.
- Romania is witnessing a rise in the confirmed cases of coronavirus.
11 areas in Romania, including its capital Bucharest, have been added to Germany’...
- The UK Government has made it compulsory for travelers coming from France to declare Coronavirus symptoms.
- The travelers returning from France on or after 15 AUG 2020 must self-isolate upon their return.
The United Kingdom...
- Francophone schools in Belgium will not be closing during the coming school year.
- Even if there are confirmed coronavirus infections, the schools will remain open.
- Precautions are to be taken for all types of schools.
- Belgium has mandated medical tests or 14-days quarantine period for children returning home from a holiday in a red travel zone.
- Children can return to school only after medical test or quarantine period.
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Croatia and Turkey.
- UK may add both of these countries in its quarantine list.
- Croatia and Turkey might join France on the UK's quarantine list and oppose this move.
- COVID-19 cas...