Search result for recycle
- Japan and the United States of America to step up with R&D to recycle carbon dioxide.
- Both the countries have agreed to cooperate to find the technology for the same.
- The countries wish to turn CO2 into fuel and chemi...
- Hapag-Llyod, the shipping company has to stop taking recycled material loads to China.
- The shipping company has informed its customers that it will no longer accept solid waste cargo into China.
- This move came after the new law ...
• Along with Mukesh Ambani, the FII Investment Institute Conference was attended by Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman al-Saud, Minister of Energy, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Patrick Pauyanne, chief executive officer (CEO) of Total
• Mukesh Ambani said this is t...
- Diapers are manufactured with viscose fibers from responsibly sourced bamboo that subscribers can self-compost at commercial services.
- Subscribers get ReDyper hazmat shipping boxes and labels than are sent to TerraCycle, which later on send...
- Green Distillation Technologies (GDT), plans to sell its recycling solutions around the globe.
- It has signed a deal with the US to set its first plant.
- Globally a total of 1.5 billion end-on-life tyres are produced in a year.
Whether it’s a fax machine, a TV, or a blender, getting a new appliance or piece of technology always feels so exciting. But now, the digital camera that once brought you so much joy just sits quietly in a desk drawer, overshadowed by your iPhone's camera lens; a broken toaster oven is ...
With an increase in the investments, the plastic recyclers have seen an annual revenue of RM20 billion
Plastic recyclers anticipate that their commitments should the economy to increment to somewhere in the range of RM15bil and RM20bil every year if there is greater interest in innovation, framework and redesigned limit. The Malaysian Plastics Manufacturers Association (MPMA) and Malaysian Plastic...