Search result for renewable energy
- The Spanish oil company Repsol is going to invest 18.3 billion euros in the energy transition
- The plan includes that, the company is going to spend 5.5 billion euros to the low-carbon spending and the renewable energy till the year 2025
- The Cabinet of Ireland has signed on the plans for paying 37.5 million euros to Estonia
- The country is paying the amount for taking a total of 3,500 gigawatt-hours of the renewable electricity
According to the reports, on...
- European Utility giant ‘Enel’ is going to invest 160 billion euro in the renewable energy infrastructure by the year 2030
- The company is also planning for catalysing the investments of 30 billion euro from the third parties in ...
- The government of United Kingdom is going to double its onshore renewable energy projects
- The analysts said that, this decision may cause change because many of the energy developers might not choose to compete
- The European Union has revealed its plans for transforming its electricity system to rely mostly on the renewable energy within a decade
- The plan also includes increasing the capacity of the offshore wind energy to 25-fold by the year 2050...
- The biggest energy companies of the United Kingdom have agreed for building a renewable energy superhighway from Scotland to United Kingdom
- The companies have been set out their plans for moving ahead with the ‘interconnector’ ...
- Turkey is going to be ranked fifth for increasing the capacity of renewable energy in Europe for the year 2020
- By the end of the year 2020, the renewable energy in turkey will be reaching 47.3 GW
On Thursday, according to...
- The United Kingdom has revealed its largest commercial rooftop solar system at the port of Hull
- The project involved two years of planning for the construction which has been started in October 2019 to its completion in the month of August...
- Toshiba Corp. to stop taking orders for coal-fired power plants.
- The company is planning to shift its focus to renewable energy.
- The company plans to invest around 160 billion yen by fiscal 2022 in renewable energy. ...
- Now that the eternal wait for US Presidency has come to a close with Joe Biden’s win, Korea's carbon-infested industries are under lot of pressure to become more eco-friendly, as the Democrat is expected to open up with a slew of strong environmental policies influenced &n...
- Germany requires 110 billion euros in the grid investments for meeting the climate targets by the year 2050
- For Germany, achieving its targets, the electricity distribution networks must be expanded and modernised
A new s...
- The European Union is considering a plan for increasing the capacity of its offshore wind energy
- A draft said that, the European Union should aim for 60 gigawatts of the offshore wind energy by the year 2030
According to ...
- Spain is aiming for holding the auction for the clean energy by the end of the year 2020 under the new system
- Spain has also launched a plan for installing 50 gigawatts of the renewable energy capacity by the year 2030
- The oil company ‘Eni’ have joined the renewable energy group ‘Ocean Energy Europe’ for the development of the renewable marine energy
- For the company ‘Eni’, joining hands with Ocean Energy Europe is goin...
- The renewable energy company ‘Statkraft’ have announced that, it will be acquiring the solar manufacturing company of the United Kingdom
- The company Statkraft has already purchased all the shares of the company Solarcentury
- The European Energy Body of Denmark is going to build the biggest solar farm in the southern region of Denmark
- The solar is going to be built in the planned datacentres along with transformer in the southern Denmark
- The solar pl...
- The oil company of Spain ‘Repsol’ has been investing more on the renewable energy rather than the drilling of oil
- The company ‘Repsol’ has spent or invested 199 million euros in the year 2020 in the exploration of o...
- Asia must focus on renewable energy as conventional energy will lead to climate disasters
The COVID-19 pandemic changed many ways the energy sector was planning to move ahead in 2020, and there is a danger that individuals may see cl...
- The renewable energy company ‘Statkraft’ said that, it has signed an agreement to purchase the renewable energy from BayWa r.e. in Spain
- According to the ten-year Power Purchase Agreement or PPA, the BayWa r.e. will be supplyin...
- The prime minister of the United Kingdom has revealed economic recovery policy for building back the Greener Energy, create jobs, reduce the carbon emissions.
- A large portion of the vision of the Build Back Greener is relying on the offsho...