Search result for retail
- Shinsegae Property, the realty company owned by Shinsegae Group, in a high-profile announcement on Friday said that the company has launched official online stores for its shopping mall iconic brand Starfield on both parent website and Naver‘s online shopping platforms. ...
- Coupang was selected as the most visited online retail platform by millennials in a survey conducted by the UnivTomorrow Research Laboratory for the Twenties, the firm said Tuesday.
- The survey also showed that 47.1 percent of millennial Koreans have joined the Rocket Wow Club, ...
• The impact of the third wave of COVID-19 cases in the United States was immediately visible on consumer spending as the retail sales surged at the slowest pace in six months
• According to the report published by the Commerce Department, the value of tot...
- The Frasers Group has confirmed that it will not be opening any of its stores in the United Kingdom
- The Frasers group is going to be able to open its chain of the Evans Cycles stores during the ongoing lockdown in the United Kingdom ...
- China’s export growth picked up momentum in October, enhancing the total so far this year back above pre-coronavirus levels for the first time.
- Exports in October increased 11.4% over a year earlier to $237.2 billion, up from September’s 9.9% gain, as shown by custo...
- Around 18,000 high street premises can be left empty in the year 2020, which is around double than it was in the year 2019
- This is happening because of the novel corona virus pandemic have been affecting the retailers, leisure business and...
- The Gordon Brothers will be assisting Bonita, which is a German fashion retailer with the restructuring proceedings of Europe
- After having several discussions with the management, the advisors and also with a competitive tender process, th...
- Auchan Retail France has signed a three-year contract Boralex Inc.
- The nature of contract is PPA.
Auchan Retail France will be buying wind power from Boralex Inc. under a new three-year contract. Under the terms of this co...
• The number of new COVID-19 cases are increasing in the United States that is likely to reimpose restrictions on businesses like restaurants, bars and gyms resulting into curbing consumer spending
• According to the data, retail sales surged 1.9 percent i...
- Tokyo stocks end lower on Friday over resurgence of COVID-19 infection in Europe.
- Fast Retailing Co. of Nikkei Stock Average locked in gains.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down at 96.60 points.
- Tokyo stocks traded flat on Friday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 16.14 points.
- Topix index was down by 4.65 points.
- Stock issues saw gains in marine transportation and securities brokerage...
- Auchan wants to reorganize their organization.
- Hence, Auchan is sacking a huge number of employees.
As part of a major reorganization, French hypermarket chain Auchan is laying off 1,475 employees. Considering a change of ...
- The retail sales in the United Kingdom have grown after the lockdown measures were lifted
- The Confederation of British Industry survey has pointed to grocery stores as a big contributor to sales growth
As the lockdown mea...
- RC Europe is set to open a 9 million euro retail park in northwestern Romania.
- This retail park will be located in the northwestern city of Oradea.
Czech developer RC Europe is set to open a 9 million euro (equal to US $ 1...
- The retailers and the consumer brands have been encouraged to boost or ramp the exports of the products after the novel corona virus
- The department for the international trade revealed the measures to support the brands for exporting after...
- Silver Lake wants a $ 1 Billion stake in Reliance Retail.
- The investment would value Reliance Retail at about $ 57 billion.
- Reliance plans to sell about 10% in new shares.
- Reliance Industries has raised more than $20 b...
- Reliance Retail is going to acquire Future Group’s units for $3.4 billion.
- Future Group is the second largest bricks-and-mortar retailer in India.
Reliance Retail, the largest retail chain in India is set to acquire ...
- Sacallier is developing a network of retail parks of Romania.
- Scallier considers Romania, a significant market due to rising economic growth.
Scallier, a property investment company from Poland is developing a network of r...
- Zeeman is determined to expand its business even in the time of COVID-19 crisis.
- Zeeman has plans to increase its stores in France and Spain.
The economy and retail sector all over the world are slowing down due to COVID-1...
- The retail sector of UK is slowly returning to normalcy.
- In JUL 2020, the retail sales rose above pre-pandemic levels.
Even though everything in the United Kingdom (UK) economy is yet to open, the retail sector is slowly r...