Search result for safe haven
- Hong Kong slammed foreign powers for sheltering criminals (according to HK) as reports rose that Germany had allowed safeguarding an understudy dissident facing charges for riots
The 22-year-old female understudy failed to show up fo...
- Ali a resident of Hong Kong when saw the picture of ever-growing protests over Hong Kong streets decided to move to the United Kingdom to begin another life.
He expected to find a new line of work and bring his better half and infant...
- Gold prices increased for a second straight session.
- Lower U.S. Treasury yields have also supported the safe haven.
- U.S. gold futures inched 0.3% to $1,599.10.
On Monday Spot gold increased by 0.5% to $1,597.66 ...
- Spot gold rose to 1.6% at $1,669.80 per ounce.
- U.S. gold futures increased 1.5% to $1,672.80.
- rise in coronavirus cases in numerous countries outside China has caused fear about worldwide effect on the economic growth
On Monday, as market sentiments expect positive trade deal between U.S and China, gold prices have dropped. Although the trade deal has lifted dollar rates.
Spot gold fell by 0.4% to $1,555.76 per ounce. U.S. gold futures dropped 0.2% at $1,556.30.
On Wednesday, a ...