Search result for sales
Since completing a merger with Oil Search Ltd. in December, the producer has reported its first full quarter of earnings. The addition of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and oil assets in Papua New Guinea and Alaska, according to management, boosted volumes and sales numbers over time.
Global Pharmaceutical Contract Sales Outsourcing (CSO) Market to Witness 8.7% Growth during 2021 - 2029
The Global Pharmaceutical Contract Sales Outsourcing (CSO) Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period (2021 – 2029). The global pharmaceutical contract sales outsourcing (CSO) market is driven by the changing nature of the pharmaceutical industry with new...
- Auto sales in China rose 36.6 percent in the Jan-March period.
- Sales of passenger vehicles increased 38.1 percent year on year.
- Auto sales totaled 2.13 million units in May alone.
- NEV is expected to represent 2...
- The petrol sales in United Kingdom have hit the pre-pandemic levels
- The fuel consumption in March 2020 in United Kingdom has been dropped sharply
On Thursday, according to the official data, the demand for the road fuel i...
- Japan’s supermarket sales rose 6.0% in April.
- Strong demand for clothing, with sales jumping 74.3% led to rise in supermarket sales.
- Overall sales of 11,804 supermarkets totaled 1.08 trillion yen.
- Sales o...
- Japan records an increase in convenience store sales by 6.6% in April.
- Same-store sales of seven major convenience store operators totaled 842.50 billion yen.
- Average spending per customer fell by 1.1 percent to 682.10 ye...
- FADA has estimated 28% automobile sales decline in India during APR 2021.
- The decline was observed in the month-on-month (MoM) sales number.
- The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been mentioned as the reason for decline in...
- Amazon has collected record sales worth €44 billion in Europe in 2020 however, paid no corporation tax.
- Questions have been raised on Amazon’s tax planning system.
- The Luxembourg unit of the e-commerce giant employs 5...
- S. Korean carmakers saw a jump in sales by 77% in April.
- The five carmakers sold a combined 630,691 vehicles in April.
- Hyundai reported its sales to double to 345,777 units from 167,693 a year ago.
- Kia's sa...
- S. Korea’s industrial output grew 0.8% in March.
- Output in the mining, manufacturing, gas, and electricity industries declined 0.8 percent in March.
- In the reporting month service production gained 1.2 percent on-mo...
- Samsung Biologics saw its Q1 net profit to rise by 66.4%.
- During January-April period the company’s net profit reached US$54.8 million.
- In the same period its operating profit rose 74.3 billion won.
- On We...
- LG Chem’s net profit increased to $1.2 billion in Q1.
- In Q1 the company’s operating profit jumped 584 percent on-year to 1.4 trillion won.
- LG Energy Solution Ltd. reported 4.2 trillion won in sales and 341.2 b...
- Samsung sold over 10,000 units of 2021 QLED TV in S. Korea.
- The new QLED TV models were released in March 3.
- Samsung’s Neo QLED TV accounted for half of its 2021 QLED TV sales in South Korea.
- In 2020, Sam...
- Japan’s supermarket sales in FY 2020 rose 0.7 percent.
- Sales on an all-store basis at 11,789 stores operated by 56 companies totaled $119.40 billion.
- Food sales increased 4.0 percent on a same-store basis.
- The retailers in Australia have recorded strong sales as the confidence of the consumers soars in the country
- The household consumption in Australia has been driven by the skyrocketing prices of the houses in the country
- Amazon.com Inc. is working on a massive India expansion plan.
- Amazon's plan included many tie-ups with regional retail chains.
- Amazon wants to ensure that legal setback in the court case with Future Group would not upset its ...
- S. Korea’s sales on ELS drop to 30% in Q1 2021.
- In Q1, the value of ELS issues recorded $16.8 billion.
- ELS based on South Korea's benchmark KOSPI tumbled 19 percent in Q1.
- As of end-march the outstan...
- Samsung Electronics forecasts operating profit of $8.3 billion in Q1.
- Samsung projected its sales at 65 trillion won in the January-March period.
- Samsung projects its chip business to log an operating income below 4 trill...
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
- Shanghai Futures Exchange steel rebar and hot rolled coil futures rose.
- Shanghai Futures Exchange’s most traded construction rebar closed up 1.0% at 5,003 yuan.
- Hot rolled coil futures, jumped 1.5% to 5,467 yuan per...