Search result for self defense
- Japan likely to introduce a new long-range missile.
- The missile will be made available to be fired from vessels and fighter jets.
- Japan intends to enhance its standoff defense capabilities.
- Missiles for ships w...
- Sumitomo warned for leaking blueprints of SDF weapon to China.
- The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry issued the warnings on April 28 to the company.
- A subcontracted firm by Sumitomo Heavy leaked blueprints of a mili...
- Japan opened online COVID-19 vaccination slots from Monday.
- Residents of the capital's 23 wards aged 65 and above made appointments via the Defense Ministry's website.
- Bookings for the vaccination center in the ci...
- Japan govt. to boost its SDF capabilities in outer space.
- In March an 80-member electronic warfare unit was launched at a Ground Self-Defense Force.
- The electronic warfare unit detects and analyzes naval and airborne comm...
- Japan GSDF to conduct drills with all its units for the 1st time.
- The nationwide exercises will be the first in about 30 years.
- Japan GSDF has around 140,000 personnel.
- With the nationwide drill, the GSDF aims ...
- Japan SDF personnel in East Africa tests COVID-19 positive.
- 21 Japan SDF personnel at base operation in Dijibouti had attended an event leading to the infection.
- The Japan SDF base in Dijibouti has an administrative secti...
- Japan SDF begins COVID-19 vaccinations on Monday.
- Around 14,000 medical staff from JSDF will be inoculated.
- The Director of Self-Defense Forces Central Hospital in Tokyo was the first to be vaccinated.
- The four...
- Japan restricts scrambling of fighter jets against Chinese military aircrafts.
- The Japanese fighter jets would only be used for those who threaten the country’s airspace.
- Japan’s ASDF is currently upgrading it...
- U.S military plane with a member of Japan ASDF crashes in Alabama.
- The ministry informed the ASDF officer to be in his 20s and a first lieutenant.
- The Japanese ASDF member was studying in the United States.
- Japan aims to boost cybersecurity capabilities along with ASEAN.
- The world has become more dependent on virtual communications after the outbreak of coronavirus.
- Official members of ASEAN will participate in seminars to ...
- Security legislation in 2015 by Japan marks its 5th year; Japan-U.S alliance stronger.
- Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had pushed for the security legislation.
- The legislation enables Japan under certain conditions to e...
- Defense Ministry of Japan speeding up the country’s electronic warfare capability.
- The Self Defense Forces (SDF) plans to set up a specialized unit for the same by next spring.
- The SDF will be able to jam an enemy&r...