Search result for shale
Earth scientist David Hughes has released a new report, Shale Reality Check 2021, on the future of shale oil and gas in the United States.
The report presents the reality of the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) forecasts for the future of oil and natural gas from sha...
Covid-19 Update: Global Shale Gas Market is valued at US$ 69.8 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over the Forecast Period, Owing to Growing Production Coupled of Shale Gas Coupled with Price Drop in Industry, says Absolute Markets Insights
Global shale gas market was valued at US$ 69.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% to reach US$ 133.9 Bn in 2027 over the forecast period. Rise in the production of shale gas around the world is anticipated to create good opportunities for multiple end-use industries over the ...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- 2011’s nuclear disaster meant Japan had to close down 54 nuclear power plants
- Japanese people sought energy sources at the global level to meet the country’s energy needs
The foreign tankers at Japanese ports ...
- Saudi Arabia and Russia: oil production cut fall out
- Saudi Arabia sells oil cheaper to Asian and other countries
- US shale market plummets
- Shockwaves in the shale industry.
- Oil prices plunged into yet another bear market in response to sudden demand destruction caused by factory shutdowns, flight cancellations, and slowdowns in air passenger traffic.
- Experts determined that natural gas is sitting near a four-...
• Chevron Corp is reportedly offering buyouts to decrease its workforce in the U.S. oil exploration and production plants.
• The major oil business is swiftly moving in to reduce costs in the face of a sharp decline in natural oil and gas...
- Saudi Aramco is the world’s biggest energy company owning a production clip of over 10 million barrels per day of oil.
- Aramco is also responsible for single-handedly pumping over 10% of the global crude supply at the lowest productio...
- Japan is the highest importer of LNG in the global market
- U.S exports it’s third highest quantity to Japan
Japan is highly dependent on fossil fuels. The country has remained at the top spot of global importers of l...
• The U.S. shale industry continues to show signs of rapidly slowing down over the weeks.
• Production declining in major shale basins outside of the Permian reported by sources.
- Overwhelming economic st...
Chevron (CVX) reports $20 billion in equity, exploratory budget; see $10-$11 billion in Q4 impairment charges in Part Because of the shale of Appalachia
Today, Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) reported a $20 billion plan of organic capital and exploratory investment in 2020. The 2020 plan supports a diverse portfolio of upstream and downstream projects, demonstrated by the world-class position of Chevron's Permian Basin, TCO's largest cons...