Search result for shares
On the back of record-breaking Q2 sales, PI Industries shares have risen by 8%, reaching an all-time high
After reporting robust 31 percent year-on-year (YoY) sales growth at Rs 17,700 crore for the quarter ended September 2022, PI Industries' shares rose 8 percent on the BSE during Wednesday's intra-day trade, setting a new all-time high of Rs 3,554.25. (Q2FY23). The CSM (exports) division p...
The oil and gas sector of the United States has bounced back after the pandemic with a much better performance owing to the energy crisis around the rest of the world.
The shortage of gas supplies across the world has sent prices to new heights. This has motivated US producers eve...
- Crisis-hit Chinese real estate giant Evergrande and suspends trade in its shares
- Contract sales as they struggled to repay creditors.
The Evergrande Group in China is the second largest property developer in China. It ranks...
The Toshiba Corp, is planning to break up into three listed companies which will focus on memory chips, infrastructure and devices. This new plan is being carried out to improve the shareholder value and also encourage activist shareholders to exit.
Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla has sold about 930,000 shares of his electric car company. This cost approximately $1.1billion, this sell was put in motion on September 14. Musk is the richest man in the world, and has sold about 930,000 of his shares in the company.
Evergrande shares fell as much as 14% in Hong Kong as they resumed trading after a 17-days on Thursday. The Chinese property giant had stopped its shares from trading. There were reports suggesting that real estate firm Hopson Development was set to buy a 51% stake in Evergrande’s property ...
Apple might slash production of iPhone 13, due to global chip shortage. The company is likely to slash the production of 10 million units, as per a news report.
- Apple shares fall up to 1.2% after trading hours
- Shortage of chips ha...
- Evergrande's share trading halted
- They are struggling to pay its suppliers and lenders.
Trading in shares of China's Evergrande was suspended on October 4. This is done because the company missed a payment of...
- RRVL is taking control of Justdial from 1 September
- V.S.S Mani will continue to be the Managing Director and CEO
Reliance Retail Ventures Limited has taken sole control of Justdial Limited, with effect from September 1, 20...
- Shares of Zoom tumbled nearly 17%
- As people return to office the company faces a drop down in shares
On Tuesday, Zoom Video Communications Inc shares tumbled nearly 17%, after the video conferencing company signaled ...
• Airtel is India’s second largest carrier network
• Ambani is backed up by huge names like Facebook, Intel and Q...
• Talking at a news conference after a Cabinet meeting, Hirai said "I was careless. I would like to apologize."
Over the purchase of shares of an information technology (IT) company when had served as a parliamentary vice minister, Japan's Digital...
- Toyota shares hit high with $91 mark over rising auto demand.
- The company shares rose at such a mark for the first time since its listing on the TSE in 1949.
- The company shares have been recording highs since May 28. ...
- The South Korean stock market is moving between positive and negative finishes for the last four trading days.
- In the last three-day losing streak, the market has lost 130 points which is equivalent to 4.2 percent. ...
- S. Korea SK Telecom to cancel 8.69 million treasury shares.
- The company plans to cancel the shares in a move to boost shareholder value.
- The cancellation reduces its total issued stocks from 80.75 million to 72.06 million...
- SK Innovation sees net loss of $325.3 million in Q1 2021.
- The company’s operating profit was recorded 502.6 billion won.
- The company’s sales fell 16.4 percent on-year to 9.2 trillion won.
- On the Seo...
- S. Korean Lotte Shopping Co. sees net loss of $36.5 million in Q1.
- The company’s Q1 net losses narrowed from a year earlier on recovering sales.
- The company’s operating income rose 18.5 percent to 61.8 billion...
• Shares of Pfizer slumped 3.24 percent to Rs 5,268.55 as compared to Wednesday's closing of Rs 5,444.95 on the BSE
• The US decided to support a proposal to waive intellectual-property protections for Covid-19 vaccines
• The USTR Tai ha...
- JTB Corp. to boost its capital through Development BOJ funding.
- JTB’s capital adequacy ratio stood at 11.4 percent.
- JTB is expected to record a net loss of 100 billion yen in FY 2020.
- Preferred shares are...
- LG Electronics saw net profit of $1.05 billion in Q1 2021.
- Its operating profit also rose 39.1 percent to 1.51 trillion won in Q1.
- On Thursday, shares in LG fell 1.22 percent to 162,000 won on the Seoul bourse.