Search result for shopping
- U.S retail companies have moved up their holiday promotion sales season.
- Due to the uncertainty of the pandemic and social distancing norms, many retailers announced an early holiday season sale.
- Retail brands like Targe...
- The new larger shopping area of Tokyo station reopened after coronavirus delay.
- The new area has 60 new stores and restaurants.
- The renovations began in 2012 with the goal of completing them before the Tokyo Olympics.
- Logistics firm DPD to create 6,000 new UK-based jobs.
- DPD service demand has risen due to the rise in online shopping.
- 2,500 new full-time positions, 3,500 new drivers to be recruited.
- The firm will invest...
- South Korean government is planning to deregulate the retailers as the demands for various goods and services are soaring.
- A new type of coronavirus infection is emerging in South Korea.
- Online retailers are getting more sales co...
- Zara owner Inditex will close down its 1200 stores
- First Quarter losses booked through online store purchases have spiked 95% in last three months
Fashion Brand Zara planning on closing 1200 outlets amid Covid-19 till 2021. The owner Indit...
- Buying grocery is a biggest challenge amid pandemic.
- One needs to be really careful while buying grocery and also while unpacking food items a...
- Due to COVID-19 virus, people could not go to stores and buy necessary items.
- A study from CJ OliveNetworks says that online sales heavily surged during the lockdown period.
- Hygiene products witnessed maximum sales. At traditiona...
• Majority of the consumers staying in tier II and tier III cities are intending to visit retail stores in next three to six months
• According to the survey, 60 percent women are in the favour of shopping online
• Nearly 52 percent people a...
- Like all businesses, retail business also bore the brunt of lockdown due to coronavirus.
- With the restrictions being eased, sales are increasing in the retail sector.
As the restrictions imposed on the people and businesse...
- A survey showed British shoppers huge repressed demands after shops started opening.
- Consumers waited in long lines for shopping in physical stores.
- Although, the survey also showed retail sales plunged by nearly a fifth...
- IT giants Naver and Kakao fight over the latest live-streaming e-commerce trend.
- Concept - Seller’s market their products via live-streaming video and engage with customers.
- Kakao kicked off its first live-streamin...
- Suspended payment is the same concept as pay in advance
- Community help is big support at this moment in Italy
Italy has suffered devastating losses during the pandemic and that is still evident. There are no eateries open and there...
- Topped the list of fifty fastest-growing retailers internationally.
- The first Indian retailer to function more than 10,000 stores in the country.
- Reliance Retail is the only company from India to be featured in Deloitte's Glo...
- New owners include Simon Property, Authentic Brands, and Brookfield Property
- The fashion retailer is presently looking for a new chief executive to help the company forward
- Forever 21 has around 600 stores worldwide across ...
Online sales are growing and retailers are making use of physical locations to deliver digital consumers options. But as many or more errors arise for all successes.
The retailers are known to be best placed to support and compete over these purchases, use physical signatures to fulfill...
- The company is requesting funding around £1bn
- Consumer behavior shifting to online shopping
INTU is a British real estate investment trust, mainly focused on shopping center management and developmen...
The debate of whether on-line shopping will overtake shopping in-store by the year 2020 has centered over the past decade. But I don't think the value of physical stores was diminished by the internet. 80% of U.S. customers prefer to shop in a physical store and according to the U.S. accordin...
Apple will be facing growing competition in the coming decade due to Target and Walmart’s faster growth, ex-retail chief of Apple states
Even though the e-commerce movement is being led by Amazon, however, it might not be at the forefront in the new decade in retail.
This statement came from Roh Johnson who previously had served as the chief of the Apple Store. He has overseen the retail efforts of the technology giant f...
Fashion Tech is the way to go. It is high time that technology helps fashion industry to reduce their carbon emissions. It has been reiterated multiple times that 50 per cent of carbon dioxide are generated from the fashion industry.
Startups like ThredUp are implementing technology in ...
The new economy of China is stalling amidst trade war and economic slowdown. The concept of ‘new economy’ is loosely applied to a wide range of industries from advanced manufacturing and artificial intelligence, to web-based tourism and fintech.
Chinese Premier Li Keqia...