Search result for smartphone
A West Bengali teen sought to buy a smartphone with blood money.
She had Rs 9,000 to spend on a smartphone.
The girl is 16 years old.
Written by Anupam Mishra: Most of us have fantasized of flaunting an extravagant smartphone. But how far can you go to make sure that...
OPPO, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, has announced that it will continue to be committed to the European markets even though it has suspended sales in Germany.
In Germany, sales of smartphones and smartwatches have been halted by OPPO and its subsidiary OnePlus following their earli...
The health artificial intelligence team of Google is exploring whether the microphones and photos in our smartphones can detect early signs of diabetes or heart diseases.
Smartphones have pretty much-replaced diaries, cameras, and television screens. Experts are now finding whether they...
Specifications of Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro tipped by retailer listing, to be launched in October
The specifications and features of Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro have been tipped by UK-based retailer listings.
- Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro to be launched in October
- Both the smartphones to have a 5-megapixel sensors
- Phone app to check foreign visitors health in Tokyo Games budget halved.
- The total amount is now $34.7 million, following a decision to bar spectators from abroad.
- The number of overseas officials and workers at the games...
- South Korea was the first country to launch commercial 5G services in 2019, however, China’s Huawei is dominating the global 5G equipment market.
- The smartphone manufacturers in South Korea have the highest share in the global ...
- realme is going to launch the cheapest 5G phone in the United Kingdom at just 179 pounds
- The company realme has called its new phone as the most affordable 5G smartphone in the UK market
The company realme, which is the f...
- TCL is going to be launching the affordable 20 series 5G phone in Australia
- The new range of the phones have been coming under both the 500 dollars and 300 dollars price points
The company TCL Mobile is going to be launch...
- Huawei’s Q1 revenue fell 16.5% to $23.5 billion.
- The company attributed the decline to lower revenue for its consumer unit.
- It is struggling to hold onto its global market share after U.S. sanctions that devastated ...
- Four smartphones from Xiaomi are expected to release in India on 23 APR 2021.
- Mi 11, Mi 11i, M11 Pro, and Mi 11 Ultra, could launch in Indian market on 23 APR 2021.
- Mi 11 debuted in China in DEC 2020.
- Mi 11 Lite, Mi 11...
- LG will offer software upgrades for its smartphones for 3 years.
- The company is set to depart from its mobile business after July 31.
- LG will further extend its latest mobile’s OS guarantee by one year.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G to launch in India today.
- Samsung S20 FE 5G will feature Snapdragon processor.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is set for launch in India today on 30 MAR 2021. The South Korean tech giant confirmed the sa...
- Vivo Mobile India Spent Rs. 1133 Ten-Million on advertising In FY20.
- Business intelligence platform Tofler accessed financial data to reveal the widened Vivo's net loss.
Vivo's net loss widened to Rs 348.94 ten-mil...
- Xiaomi Corp. released its fourth-quarter net profit to be 36.7 percent.
- The mobile company’s adjusted net profit for the quarter rose to $490.84 million.
- The company’s sales rose 24.8% year-on-year to 70.5 bil...
- Samsung’s Galaxy Awesome Unpacked Event was launched at a virtual event.
- An unboxing video of Samsung Galaxy A52 5G was shared on YouTube.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 4G is also visible on Google Play Console.
- Shipments of China’s smartphones increase in Feb. 2021.
- Smartphone shipments within China jumped 236.6% annually to 21.3 million handsets.
- Xiaomi is known to have ramped up production late last year.
- Cashify is planning to start second-hand smartphone business in India.
- Cashify has raised $15 million for this business.
Second-hand smartphone market is a huge market in India as tens of millions of people purchase such s...
- The Union Cabinet has approved a Rs 7,350 ten-million scheme to boost production of gadgets in India.
- The scheme is expected to create many jobs in India.
The Union Cabinet has approved a Rs 7,350 ten-million (equal to US ...
- Samsung Galaxy A12 has been launched in India.
- The new smartphone available for purchase on Samsung website, e-commerce platforms, and offline stores.
- Key Samsung Galaxy A12 special features include a 6.5-inch HD+ display and 48M...
- Samsung’s Galaxy S21 series had 30% higher sales than S20.
- The comparative sales by model, the entry-level S21 accounted for 40 percent of the total sales.
- The new design and enhanced cameras of the S21 series are s...