Search result for social media
According to sources, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a significant lead over Congress MP Rahul Gandhi not just in terms of the number of followers he has, but also in terms of the number of engagements and views he has on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram....
Emmanuel Macron, the president of France, asserts that demonstrators use Snapchat, TikTok, and Telegram to film violent events and organize illegal gatherings.
In a meeting with mayors of cities where violent demonstrations have occurred, French President Emmanuel Macron discussed the p...
Lucky Ali, who is known for writing songs that touch listeners' hearts, is a fan favorite across generations. The singer stays out of trouble and focuses on his music and performances. The hit singles "Ek Pal Ka Jeena" and "Kyu Chalti Hai Pawan" from Hrithik Roshan's f...
The beauty and fashion event will kick off on Thursday, March 9th with Sustainable Fashion Day and will conclude on Sunday, March 12th with the Lakme Grand Finale.
Lakme Fashion Week x FDCI - the country's most premium fashion event - will be seen bringing to the fore a slew of new,...
Carrie Lam, the departing leader of Hong Kong, announced her intention to deactivate her social media accounts after leaving office on June 30, 2022, a year before the city's transfer anniversary. On June 28, 2022, Lam posted her final updates to her Facebook and Instagram accounts, noting th...
On the 17th of February 2021, three hours into Facebook's Australian news blackout, a concerned employee sent a memo to colleagues on the social media platform.
The message stated that the "Australian news ban took down pages that are not news sources," citing prohibited g...
The amount of money spent on Facebook ads by Labor and the Liberals reveals a lot about the election campaign's direction
Based on social media expenditure statistics and the actions of major party leaders, it appears that neither party seeking to form government in less than a week is willing to leave anything on the table.
And, if you're sick of the campaign already, the data suggests that you should...
An insurance company called Prudential has initiated a campaign in Singapore for raising awareness regarding the importance of money by using technology.
The campaign has been launched by Vayner Media and is called #PruMoneyTalks. It makes use of augmented reality filters that bri...
Australian government is bringing in new rules, according to which social media companies should obtain parental consent for users under the age of 16. According to the draft legislation, social media giants will be fined up to AUS$10 million, if they fail to comply.
Former US President, Donald Trump has announced that he will soon be launching a new social media network, called as TRUTH Social.
- Donald Trump has launched TRUTH Social
- This is a new social media network to stand up against the big tech firms
Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder of Ethereum criticizes El Salvador for adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender
- Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum criticizes Nayib Bukele
- Nayib Bukele has made Bitcoin a legal tender in El Salvador
Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin criticizes El Salvador’s move of officially adopted...
- Facebook to introduce new features for kids
- The company was accused of being unsafe for teenagers
Facebook will be introducing several new features for protecting kids online. This announcement came in after Facebook was a...
- Facebook has refused to help CNN
- CNN has stopped posting its article on Facebook
CNN has decided that it will stop posting articles on its Facebook pages in Australia. This occurred after a court ruling came saying that pu...
- US lawmakers oppose the launch of Instagram Kids
- The company agrees to prioritize the safety and privacy of kids
Instagram, the Facebook-owned photo sharing app said that they are pausing work on the version of Instagram ...
- Mike Schroepfer stepped down from his position
- Schroepfer spent 13 years in the social media company
On Wednesday, Facebook executive Mike Schroepfer resigned from his position, he has been chief technology officer of the ...
- Bug fixed by WhatsApp in image filter function
- This bug might have exposed user data to hackers
A bug in WhatsApp’s function of image filter is supposed to have exposed user data to hackers. The vulnerability was fir...
- The government of United Kingdom has revealed the law to fine the social media companies that are failing to remove online abuse
- The Online Safety Bill will also seek to strengthen the right to freedom of expression
- United Kingdom’s football clubs act on the social media abuse
- Manchester United have banned six fans for abusing the Son Heung-min of Tottenham Hotspur
The football club of Manchester United have banned six fans for...
- The English football has announced that, it is going to boycott the social media platforms
- The move comes in the response to the discrimination and abuse aimed at the players and several other members of the football community
• According to the reports, this website is being launched to allow supporters to request their participation in events, submit letters and also ask for personalised greetings
• As per The Hill, the website is named 45office.com and contains a page summari...