Search result for solar
- The United Kingdom has revealed its largest commercial rooftop solar system at the port of Hull
- The project involved two years of planning for the construction which has been started in October 2019 to its completion in the month of August...
- The renewable energy company ‘Statkraft’ have announced that, it will be acquiring the solar manufacturing company of the United Kingdom
- The company Statkraft has already purchased all the shares of the company Solarcentury
- The solar power can be the biggest energy source in Europe by the year 2025
- 2019 was the strongest year of the solar capacity growth in Europe since the year 2010
On Tuesday, the head of the International Energy Agency or...
- Aqua Africa is getting loan worth £ 27 million from UKEF.
- Aqua Africa will use these grants for financing clean energy project.
- The clean energy is meant to be solar powered technology that would to deliver five liters of w...
- Exactly one year after Shinsung E&G launched a solar power business; the onset of 2008 global financial crisis was overpowering, forcing the government to shut down subsidy programs for the industry.
- This was followed by an excess of cheap Chinese products flooded the marke...
- Apollo Hospital Joint MD, Sangita Reddy wants innovation to increase the role of solar energy in the healthcare sector.
- All over the world people efforts are being made to increase the use of solar energy in healthcare sector.
- The Foresight Group has acquired the Virgen del Carmen subsidy-free solar power project in Spain
- This deal is the first Subsidy- free project of the funds of the Foresight Solar
Foresight Group has acquired the Virgen del...
- Over 150 electric buses are running on the streets of Poland which are being produced by Solaris Bus & Coach S.A.
- These zero-emission electric buses running in the streets of 20 cities in Poland
In the year 2015, Sola...
- Japan banks to loan Qatar $330 million to build the 1st mega solar power plant.
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation and Mizuho Bank has signed the deal with Qatar.
- The facility will be the world’s largest sola...
- One polycarbonate facility of SABIC is going to be the world’s first large scale chemical plant to run entirely on renewable energy.
- The facility is located in Spain.
Very soon, the polycarbonate facility of SABIC in...
- Ofgem has asked network operators to accelerate their decarbonisation efforts.
- Ofgem has planned separate budget of billions of pounds for infrastructure upgrades to aid decarbonization.
- Experts fear that nothing significant can h...
- British Government is planning to relax a planning legislation to ease the construction of large batteries that can store renewable energy from solar and wind farms across the UK.
- Government intends to maximize UK’s renewable energy s...
- First solar-storage tariff in UK has been launched by Shell Energy Retail.
- Participating customers can up to £ 150 in credits over summer months, reducing bills in winter.
Here is good news for residential energy con...
• This solar project is the biggest in Asia and has been set up on a 500-hectare plot
• PM Modi said this project will not only benefit the nearby industries but also the Delhi Metro
• PM Narendra Modi stated that India has always believed i...
• PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate this solar power plant in Rewa via videoconferencing
• The Union Minister for Power and Renewable Energy, RK Singh will also attend this inauguration event
• PM Modi has previously set the national target o...
- Solar Steel is going to develop three new solar projects in Japan.
- The three new projects can produce 94 MW of electricity, powering 47,600 homes.
Owned by Gonvarri Industries, Solar Steel is set to develop three new solar...
Adani Green Energy Ltd, the pioneer of country’s green initiative has secured the world’s largest solar contract that will let this company build a photovoltaic (PV) power plant of capacity of 8,000 MW and setting up a domestic solar panel that will have a manufacturing capacity of 2,...
- Britain to achieve a significant landmark in terms of the use of renewable energy resources.
- The country does not need to use fossil fuel to generate electricity anymore.
- The UK has the biggest offshore wind industry in t...
- Due to coronavirus, the demand for electricity has reduced in Japan. Power prices are falling.
- Due to increase in solar power generation, wholesale electricity price are taking huge fall.
- This year Japan has imported more call, c...
- Sun is an asset for many renewable energy-producing companies
- Researchers found out bifacial PV panels to be more effective in attaining desired solar energy.
Research from the Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore ...