Search result for solar energy
- The solar power can be the biggest energy source in Europe by the year 2025
- 2019 was the strongest year of the solar capacity growth in Europe since the year 2010
On Tuesday, the head of the International Energy Agency or...
- Apollo Hospital Joint MD, Sangita Reddy wants innovation to increase the role of solar energy in the healthcare sector.
- All over the world people efforts are being made to increase the use of solar energy in healthcare sector.
- The Foresight Group has acquired the Virgen del Carmen subsidy-free solar power project in Spain
- This deal is the first Subsidy- free project of the funds of the Foresight Solar
Foresight Group has acquired the Virgen del...
- British Government is planning to relax a planning legislation to ease the construction of large batteries that can store renewable energy from solar and wind farms across the UK.
- Government intends to maximize UK’s renewable energy s...
- First solar-storage tariff in UK has been launched by Shell Energy Retail.
- Participating customers can up to £ 150 in credits over summer months, reducing bills in winter.
Here is good news for residential energy con...
- Solar Steel is going to develop three new solar projects in Japan.
- The three new projects can produce 94 MW of electricity, powering 47,600 homes.
Owned by Gonvarri Industries, Solar Steel is set to develop three new solar...
• This solar plant has over 1.4 million solar panels, with capacity to supply energy to 250,000 people every year
• The solar plant situated in western region of Spain will prove beneficial for the energy sector
This week Europe saw it’s bi...
• U.S. is the world’s largest PPA market
• Factors defining cost of PPAs
• Demand for clean energy in today’s world
As per various surveys and reports, compared to whole Europe, Spain and Sweden have cheapest average co...
- This is the first plant to be constructed by Pacifico Energy in Japan’s Wakayama Prefecture
- The plant will have an energy capacity of 111 MW
The energy company’s Representative Director Hiroki Matsuo has annou...
Brazil sustains its electricity from a mix of renewable power resources like hydro, nuclear and renewable power. The country is working towards making 50% of its power generation available from such a mix by 2040. At such a time when a taxation of solar energy is proposed, it is going to be...
Today the energy industry is undergoing an expansive transformation. An increasing consumer demand, along with cost efficiencies and technological innovation are some of the core factors that are responsible for this transformation to renewables. Experts allege, these changes are particularly vis...
The latest news alleges Azure Power Solar Energy’s pricing dollar bonds. The final price target allegedly stood at 5.70% (+/-5 basis points) in order to close the deal. This news has made Azure Power Solar Energy the third Indian firm to work for the dollar bond market this month. Power Finance C...