Search result for supermarket
Rewe, a German supermarket chain, canceled its advertising campaign with the German Football Association (DFB) on Tuesday after FIFA prohibited the wearing of 'OneLove' armbands, an initiative to celebrate diversity at the Qatar World Cup.
The DFB issued a statement "agains...
- Japan’s supermarket sales rose 6.0% in April.
- Strong demand for clothing, with sales jumping 74.3% led to rise in supermarket sales.
- Overall sales of 11,804 supermarkets totaled 1.08 trillion yen.
- Sales o...
- Supermarkets of United Kingdom has warned Brazil over the Amazon land bill
- An open letter has been calling on the legislature of Brazil to reject a bill that can legalise the private occupation of the public land
- The supermarket ASDA has banned the plastic packaging for chicken in all of its 600 supermarkets in the United Kingdom
- The supermarket is going to be using new pouches for bagging up its chickens
The supermarket ASDA is a...
- Japan’s supermarket sales in FY 2020 rose 0.7 percent.
- Sales on an all-store basis at 11,789 stores operated by 56 companies totaled $119.40 billion.
- Food sales increased 4.0 percent on a same-store basis.
- Japan Chain Stores Association reports a rise in Supermarket sales in 2020.
- Newly opened supermarket sales, operated by 56 companies totaled $123.34 billion.
- Food sales on a same-store basis climbed 4.7 percent in 2020.
- Supermarket sales in Japan for October rose by 2.8 percent.
- The supermarket sales were on a same-store basis.
- Food sales increased by 2.7 percent.
- Sales of clothing increased by 4 percent for the first time in ...
- September supermarket sales in Japan dropped by 4.6 percent.
- Sales at 10,851 supermarkets totaled to $9.6 billion.
- Sales in clothing fell by 23.5 percent.
- Household products were down by 13.4 percent.
- August month saw a rise in supermarket sales in Japan.
- Sales rose by 3.3 percent in the reporting month from a year earlier.
- The report on sales is based on same-store data.
- Food sales climbed by 6.8 percent fr...
- Japan reports a rise in supermarket sales for the month of June.
- Sale rose by 3.4 percent in June from a year earlier.
- Sales of food climbed, while sales of clothing fell.
- Japan saw a rise in COVID-19 cases, mo...
- People are unheeding the call by Japanese Government for national emergency in Tokyo and other densely populated cities.
- Sunday afternoon witnessed the shopping arcade in Tokyo’s Musashikoma District packed to the hilt with man masked shoppers thronging the arcade. ...
- With the launch of its first, extensive, and cashier-less grocery store- Amazon is ready to bring mass personalization to the current food system.
Amazon has opened its first cashier-less supermarket in Seattle, nam...
- Avenue Supermarkets, the parent company of the retail grocery store DMart, saw a drop by 3.50 percent in its share.
- Promoters announced to sell 14.8 million shares of the company on 14th February to non-retail investors.
How about a beefless Wellington washed down with a few bottles of "Nosecco" instead of a free-range turkey this Christmas? And instead of dreaming with the Queen of England, why not turn in with a bit of mindfulness to your inner self?
This may not sound like typical holiday p...
After many promises of cutting down on plastic usage, UK supermarkets are not restricting their plastic waste. The bag for life is gaining popularity in UK of late and as many as 1.5 million sales were made in recent few months.
In the year 2018, over 900,000 tons of plastic waste was p...
Christmas dinner table the most important part of the celebrations. The festival is all about family celebrations and we all are aware that food binds a family together. A great meal is always welcomed by all family members which makes it important to choose the best things for that dinner table....
A massive drop of 93 percent record after bringing in 5p charge by plastic bag use HALVES in just one year in boost for the war on pollution and supermarkets
Carrier bag sales at supermarkets have plunged ninety-three percent because of the 5p levy. A typical shopper currently gets through simply 10 a year, down from 19 last year and a surprising hundred and forty in 2014. The heartrending sight of throwaway plastic choking sea life dismayed the state...