Search result for telecom
- The telecom revenue and pay-TV services in China will slump by 3.7 percent in 2020 which will be equivalent to $220 billion.
- It is expected that the telecom and pay-TV services revenues in China will surge by 2.1 percent over 2021-2024.
- Due to the infection caused by coronavirus, social distancing is necessary.
- Telco companies in South Korea are planning to offer unmanned services at their stores.
Due to the crisis caused by coronavirus, social distancing...
- SK Telecom has made US $20 Million equity investment to Nanox Imaging.
- The two companies are planning a joint collaboration.
- SK Telecom is helping Nanox to develop a new X-Ray technology.
South Korea’s SK ...
- Pacifics Network Corp, a Chinese telecom firm and its wholly-owned subsidiary has yearned Federal Communication Commission (FCC) to not shut down its US operations.
- FCC has issued show-cause orders to state-controlled Chinese telecommunica...
- An artificial intelligence (AI)–equipped system is being developed to monitor senior citizens.
- The system observes the behavior of senior citizens who are using search words related to loneliness and insecurity.
- Many AI-equ...
- Telecommunication firms release various online contents for baseball fans.
- Companies are trying to attract pro baseball league fans at home.
- The New Baseball season started on May 5.
As South Korea has m...
- Online only K-Bank stops lending due to shortage of funds, business down
- KT CORP. attempt to increase its stake in K bank has so far been futile, even after investing
- National Assembly, on Wednesday, gave the green light...
- T-Mobile parent company Deutsche Telekom partners with SK Telecom
- Test trials of 5G radio frequency to start from the second quarter of this year.
- Date of launch not revealed yet
According to a statement...
- AGR calculation by DoT I valid: SC
- AGR to include non-telecom earnings too
- AGR for non-telecom sector is more then what the sector earns
Telecom Operators need to pay a fee for licensing and spectrum usage to ...
- Vodafone Idea share settled at Rs. 4.49 apiece on BSE after it surged by 48 percent.
- The government wants to retain at least three private players in the industry.
- Vodafone Idea paid Rs. 2,500 crores to the Department of Telecom...
- Telecom operators owed DoT 1.47 lakh crores
- Amount partially paid, rest to be paid by Monday
- BSNL, MTNL, Tata telecom also owes money to DoT
Every telecom operator in India is liable to pay Adjusted Gross Revenue, commonly know...
- Top South Korean service provider cancels mobile phone launch
- COVID-19 fear leading to cancellations
- Pre orders of Galaxy S20 from February 20 – 26.
South Korea’s top mobile phone operators SK Telecom Co. and...
Vodafone Group plc is a multinational company in telecommunications. The registered office is in Newbury, Berkshire, Great Britain, and its national office are in London, Great Britain. It operates primarily in the Asian, African, European and Oceanian countries. Vodafone ranked fourth in 2018 am...
Telecoms use the IoT to provide their existing networks with a set of products and services that add value. In some cases, telecoms have established separate networks for their IoT application for particular.
Telecom IoT Protocols
There are two networking protocol standards us...
Leaders from the United States and the United Kingdom discuss telecom safety before getting to the 5G assessment.
LONDON –the Prime Minister of British Boris Johnson, as well as the president of the United States Donald Trump, have talked about the safety of telecommunications linkages even though the United Kingdom is getting ready to choose if to permit a massive Chinese technology firm Huawei to dev...
China is finally accepted as having replaced Russia as the main strategic threat to US global primacy
After 1945, the Atlantic Alliance has become the backbone of US foreign policy, with the consequence that Russia (then the USSR) once again replaced Germany as the primary threat. As a result, various technological regulation systems started to become active in the US and its partners, based on r...
On Thursday, 23 January, Hamilton City announced it will invest $400 million in updating its digital infrastructure by a major Canadian telecommunications company.
The City states in a press release that Bell Canada will spend nearly $400 million in increasing broadband Internet service...
The SC agreed to list next week's telecommunications companies ' new petitions, seeking a new timetable of payment of legal dues on Tuesday ended on a mixed note. Vodafone Idea's shares zoomed during the day more than 24% into Rs 6.04. The share then received some of its revenue at Rs...
The currency and network have yet to be developed and only preliminary experimental code is released. The launch is planned in 2020. A project, currency, and transactions should be managed and cryptographically entrusted to the Libra Alliance, a member organization. Libra is a licensed Blockchain...
Where this era is going towards advancement and development there is a lot of development seen in the sector of Telecom. The suppliers and distributors concerned with this market of telecommunication are performing very efficiently and effectively therefore this sector is touching the heights of ...