Search result for temperature
- Around 187 people died due to rising temperatures in Japan’s capital.
- 23 wards in the capital reported the death for the month of August.
- People in the age of 70 and older accounted for 82% of the death.
- Japan recorded its highest ever temperature of 41.1 C on Monday.
- The country had earlier recorded the same temperature in the summer of 2018.
- Temperatures in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka Prefecture rose to 41.1 C.
- Researchers are worried about the effects of Global Warming on Japanese waters.
- Seaweed beds have disappeared from the waters off Kyonan in Chiba Prefecture.
- Japanese Meteorological Agency has reported seawater temperatu...
- Europe saw the worst of temperatures in 2019 with blazing heat waves across the continent.
- Warm conditions and summer heatwaves added to far reaching dry spell across southern Europe,
In its yearly report on the condition of the atmosphere, the EU's Copern...
- Walmart has limited the number of people entering the mall at a given time to 5.
- Walmart is dedicatedly practicing social distancing measures
Walmart has limited the number of people entering the mall to align with social distancing measures put in place amid ...
• The measures involve cleaning of blankets and lines used by the passengers at high temperature
• Recirculation of used linen is strictly prohibited
Indian Railways is taking...
- Dinosaurs were perhaps warm-blooded animals
- They had a body temperature of 35° and 40° C
Curiosity is human nature and that has led to great discoveries. One of the most interesting discoveries ever made was perhaps th...
- Antarctica records a new high in temperature at 20.75
- This change in temperature does not indicate climate change
Wind blowing across endless snow, and penguins hurdled close is the typical image of Antarctica painted in...
- Climate change has led to abrupt seasonal transitions
- The global energy market has declared the phenomenon an absolute disaster
2019’s winter marked the warmest winter remembered by people. Japan’s ski competi...
Scotland Metrological office has revealed that Northern Scotland recorded an all-time high in the early hours of Sunday morning of 16.8C.This was termed as an exceptionally warn weather this late in the year. The temperature was recorded at 3.00 am in Cassley, Sutherland. Northern Wales and North...
States of emergency declared in two Australian provinces as over 120 bushfires have been expected to grow in the Suburbs of Sydney, putting a lot of schools and homes at risk.
Three people have already been reported dead and thousands of others have had to be displaced by the blazes as ...
Science has played its part in warning about the dangers of global warming and climate change along with detailed inputs regarding the same, the temperature rise of the world is not something that can be neglected as the polar ice caps are disappearing at the fastest pace in the history of the wo...
It's October in India, and the summers have wouldn't leave. The climate appears to be keen on cooking us alive, and the moistness seems interminable. Sitting in our air conditioning workplaces, we may expect that we don't have to consider environmental change and its consequences for ...