Search result for tourists
According to business officials, unless tourists are given more freedom to travel within Japan, the country's looser border controls, which went into effect on Wednesday and increased the daily maximum on arrivals from 20,000 to 50,000, won't result in a flood of visitors to boost the eco...
Tourists in Thailand can reach the tourist police for assistance by uploading their contact information, incident details, and photographs to the War Room, where a tourist police officer is constantly on call around-the-clock, via the smartphone app "Tourist Police I Lert U."
Thailand has announced entrance requirements for both vaccinated and unvaccinated tourists, which will take effect on May 1st
From May 1, 2022, the following rules will apply, with particular criteria for vaccinated and unvaccinated / not completely vaccinated travellers from all countries/territories with scheduled arrivals after that date.
Travelers who have been vaccinated must have the following documentat...
A paucity of Russian tourists has crushed hopes for the nations' tourism industry to rebound quickly.
Before the epidemic, the majority of international tourists to Phan Thiet, a city in southern Vietnam lovingly known as "Little Moscow," were Russian. Restaurant menus in ...
- Europe’s top tourist destinations are all set to welcome tourists this summer after the coronavirus pandemic has hindered the last summer.
- The European Commission is working on Digital Green Pass which will be proof of COVID vaccinat...
- Chinese tourists take domestic trips on day 1 of a 5-day holiday.
- China’s international labor day holiday runs from May 1 to 5.
- Beijing South Railway Station was packed with passengers leaving for vacation. <...
• Thailand primarily wants to target Japanese tourists to visit the country
• Cryptocurrency transactions are w...
CHINA’S HARBIN ICE FESTIVAL FEATURING TOWERING SCULPTURES AMIDST ICE-COLD CASTLES AND PALACES SETS IN
- This is the 37th much touted Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival. It has thrown open its gates wide to visitors, showcasing frozen towers, palaces and castles.
- The festival taking place in Harbin, a city in China's north-east Heilongjiang province, is one o...
- The government gave nod for tourist planning for long stays of at least 90 days and who will adhere to coronavirus norms like 4 days quarantine, to support the hailing economy.
Executive Prayut Chan-o-cha said after the bureau meetin...
- Portugal’s tourism body have recently launched new travel insurance for the tourists who are visiting the country
- The insurance cover all the expenses which are related to travel and the corona virus
- Raw blackish slug water sewage flows into the Acapulco bay
- Pollutes the water and the marine life
A popular beach, the Acapulco beach, which is a favoured destination of the Mexican tourists, is soiled with raw sew...
- Spain's government has declared new rules for UK tourists entering the country.
- UK tourists need to go to quarantine on arrival in Spain.
- UK visitors will go through a "triple-check" upon arrival to Spain.
- Nara Park is Japan’s oldest public park and features friendly deer
- COVID-19 has resulted in a smaller number of visitors to the park and deer have been underfed
The specialty of the Nara public park is the scores of...
- The hotel had focused on attracting Chinese tourists was faced with cancellation by the tourists due to COVID-19 outbreak
- It is expected that nearly 400,000 cancellations in Japan by the end of March
COVID-19 outbreak has...
- Japan to deny entry to visitors from the city of Daegu in South Korea
- Visitors from Daegu, epic center for South Korea banned entry from nearly 15 countries
Tourists who have visited either Cheongdo countryside in the pro...
- The United States has issued low-level travel advisory against Japan
- Other countries including Australia, Micronesia, Thailand etc. have banned entry of visitors directly from Japan
Japan and South Korea have reportedly r...
- Japan has been voted the most visited country worldwide for past couple of years
- Japanese citizens have been inconvenienced by the manners of tourists
- JTA released a video series to teach the basic etiquette system to be followe...
- Japan’s tourism industry heavily depends on Chinese tourists for revenue and count
- Coronavirus outbreak has led to mass cancellations
Japanese tourism industry is bearing the brunt of the coronavirus outbreak in Chi...
- Losses were reported by supermarkets in double digit figures
- Coronavirus outbreak has disrupted the Chinese tourists visits to Japan
Retail stores in Japan have reported major losses after reduced tourist numbers due to C...
- Mitsui Fudosan and JR East have stuck a partnership for Eastern Japan tourism
- Tourists buying the “Welcome to Japan” can save ¥500
Tourists to Japan are being offered the “Welcome to Japan” Sui...