Search result for travel
- Tourist Ministry of Japan reports ‘Go To Travel’ covered 25.18 million overnight stays.
- The subsidy campaign showed data of domestic overnight stays of about two months.
- The government-funded a total of $1 bil...
- Hong Kong is set to permit a group of 30 people for local tourism, amid a decrease in instances of Covid-19, nonetheless, social separating measures prohibiting get-togethers of multiple individuals will stay the same
Nearby visits c...
- Japan and China to possibly resume short and long term business travel.
- The two countries are hoping to open travel on mutual understanding.
- The two countries have been negotiating to reopen borders since July.
- Months after the pact was signed between the UAE and Israel took place. The first-historically departure from the United Arab Emirates to Israel has arrived close to Tel Aviv
Etihad Airways Flight 9607 arrived at Israel's Ben-Gur...
- JTB Corp. sells a chat system for contact-free bookings to lodging facilities.
- The system allows guests to chat with staff using their own smartphones.
- The system is called ‘Kotozna In-room’, jointly developed...
- The travel bubble between New Zealand and Australia have hit an obstacle after 17 passengers who arrived in Sydney caught a flight to Melbourne by breaking the rules
- The acting immigration minister of Australia said that, anyone who is arr...
- Genting Cruise Lines said that it is enrolling Singaporeans to chip away for its ship World Dream, only weeks before the beginning of a pilot program permitting two voyage lines to continue administrations with improved COVID-19 wellbeing convent...
- Hong Kong and Singapore have solidified designs for a Covid-19 "travel bubble," the administration declared on Thursday
Secretary for Commerce and Economic Development Edward Yau told the press that a starter arrangement wo...
- The members of the European Union are going to adopt the guidelines for travelling as the cases of novel corona virus increased in the continent
- The travel guidelines are aimed at making the travelling measures easier and more predictable ...
- Japan possibly to add an additional economic stimulus package.
- Yoshihide Suga may instruct officials to draw up the specifics next month.
- The draft extra budget is likely to be submitted in next year’s ordinary Die...
- The European countries are now going to tighten their travel restrictions across all the borders as the number of the novel corona virus cases rise across Europe
- The European Union is going to propose a criteria for taking the decision on ...
- The $100 the travel industry vouchers that all Singaporeans will get from December are intended for individual utilization, said the Singapore Tourism Board (STB)
Inquired as to whether the vouchers could be moved or pooled together,...
- Tourism is increasing in Viscri village of Romania.
- UNESCO recognizes this village as World Heritage.
- Prince Charles owns a traditional farmhouse in this village.
Viscri village in central Romania may have a pop...
- Japanese government to add additional funds to ‘Go To Travel’ program.
- Several travel firms announced to lower the upper limits of the discounts.
- The ‘Go To Travel’ program offers to cover up to 35...
- The members of the European Union have agreed on a method for determining safe travel destinations within Europe
- The travel industry is now hoping that the measures will hep the travel within Europe, less chaotic
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development or EBRD and the European union have given 100 million euros to Albania
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development or EBRD has helped Albania to help its tourism industry to rec...
- Two cruise ships will be permitted to offer Singapore occupants "travels to nowhere" from November, which will be one of its kind projects with upgraded security conventions and obligatory COVID-19 testing for both team and travelers <...
- Japan is intending to eliminate a prohibition on abroad travel to China and 11 different nations one month from now, the Yomiuri paper revealed.
The 11 different nations and regions incorporate Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapo...
- Belgium is going to expand its list of red travel zones.
- The new list will come out on Friday.
On Wednesday, 7 OCT 2020, the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that Belgium will add more regions in Europe in its...
- The air transport bubble between India and Bhutan has been operationalized.
- This move enables easier movement of people between two friendly countries.
The India-Bhutan air transport bubble has been operationalized for eas...