Search result for usa
- USA and South Korea have reached an agreement to fund Korean nationals working for US Forces Korea.
- The agreement is about equal burden-sharing.
- Agreement was necessary due to tensions between South Korea and North Korea. <...
- As the tension escalates between USA and China over Hong Kong, Japan finds it difficult to pick a side and support.
- Both countries expect Japan to support them.
As the American pressure against China escalates over Hong Ko...
- China pressurizing Hong Kong businesses to support the new law
- Trump says if China passes the law, the US will change Hong Kong related laws
China builds pressure on businesses in Hong Kong to recede from the protest over ...
German finance minister kills himself in the face of the economic downfall of the country. Donald Trump extends lockdown till April. Moscow locked down with strict rules. Italy’s lockdown to continue until Easter
- 200 countries...
- Governor Cuomo had predicted this state of NY
- This situation is grim and more deaths are expected in the coming weeks
New York is devastated as it records a death toll beyond 1,000. With 279 deaths in the last 24 hours, the situatio...
- A staff member from Vice President Mike Pence’s team tests positive
- Trump and Pence were not in touch with the member
- Many states in the US lockdown to stunt the virus's growth.
A White House m...
- CHLOROQUINE is an old medicine
- Used for the treatment of malaria
- FDA has not approved it yet for Covid-19 treatment
Human trials to test the vaccines for COVID-19 are already underway. Videos of people who rec...
- In an effort to contain the spread of the virus US-Canada
- Trade will not suffer
- The closure is for 30 days
The United States of America and Canada share strong trade relations. However, Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump have mutu...
CORONA VIRUS UPDATES FOR 18.03.2020:
Indian COVID-19 positive cases have risen to 42. The Indian government has therefore now banned the entry of Indian passport holders from any of the European Union countries, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. Australia also declared an emergency today....
- The US took things quite casually initially
- The complex Medical system made diagnosis difficult
- CDC was late in providing the need kits
No one knew it was the beginning of a catastrophe. It started in Dec...
- The global market is facing an abundant excess of petrochemicals, causing prices to fall and causing an inventory burdening.
- By the end of 2020, ongoing petrochemical projects will add a total of about 11 million metric tons per year of ne...
- Washable mask filters have been developed by KAIST
- Nano fabric cross-alignment technology developed by the team of KAIST
- Mask ensures KF80 to N95 filtration up to 94 percent after 20 repeated washes
- U.S health officials race to ramp up coronavirus diagnostic testing while the death toll hits 69.
- CDC further offers new guidance and recommends against any form of social gathering and encourages mass-isolation.
- The states of Massachusetts, California, Washington, Ohio, and Illinois will close bars, wineries, and restaurants in an effort to slow down the infectious virus.
- The governors in all five states have ordered the shutdown in a desperate at...
- Several technological leaders of Front Range companies issued a joint statement detailing their combined efforts to have all employees work remotely in an attempt to prevent the increased spread of the novel coronavirus.
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Vice President Mike Pence confirmed the Unites States has extended the travel ban for visitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The move comes amid the growing COVID-19 cases in the country.
- The travel ban is scheduled to go...
- US President Donald Trump announced his plan to buy 90 million barrels of natural oil to be stored in the petroleum reserve.
- However, experts believe it is unlikely to change the trajectory of calculations through the week as the future lo...
- The United States Senate voted in majority to affirm President Donald Trump’s choice as the new Commissioner of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
- The chamber voted 52-40 to affirm James Danly on the commission that reg...
- Several schools, colleges, and universities continue online education programs amid rising cases of Covid-19 across the country.
- As a precaution against the deadly coronavirus, Michigan Technological University announced the institute will...