Search result for wind energy
- The European Union has revealed its plans for transforming its electricity system to rely mostly on the renewable energy within a decade
- The plan also includes increasing the capacity of the offshore wind energy to 25-fold by the year 2050...
- The European Energy has selected GE Renewable Energy as the supplier for the three wind farms in Lithuania
- The European Energy and the GE Renewable Energy together will be adding substantial wind power to Lithuania
- Turkey has been named the 5th leading wind power equipment manufacturer across Europe
- The country Turkey have made has made it considerable progress in the production of the equipment of wind energy
According to the lates...
- The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom is going to present a plan to power United Kingdom with wind energy by the year 2030
- Boris Johnson has pledged to make the novel corona virus pandemic a catalyst for the green growth
- Some amendments have been proposed for the legislation covering agricultural land sales.
- If the amendments are made, Romania might lose investment worth billions of Euros in clean energy.
Due to proposed amendments to the ...
- British Government is planning to relax a planning legislation to ease the construction of large batteries that can store renewable energy from solar and wind farms across the UK.
- Government intends to maximize UK’s renewable energy s...
• U.S. is the world’s largest PPA market
• Factors defining cost of PPAs
• Demand for clean energy in today’s world
As per various surveys and reports, compared to whole Europe, Spain and Sweden have cheapest average co...
- ABB Marines will implement the power systems for Shimizu Corp.’s WTIV
- The self-elevating platform will be the first of its type in Japan
ABB has bagged the contract from Shimizu Corporation to supply the power syste...
- MHI Vestas has confirmed receipt of the order from Akita Noshiro Offshore Corporation
- The project will be in two stages: Akita and Noshiro windfarms
The jointly termed Akita Noshiro offshore wind corporation has two stage...
- A joint task force has been launched to boost the wind deployment at offshore sites
- Japan’s current offshore wind capacity stands at 65.6 MW
Global and local industry participants are part of the offshore wind deplo...
• Africa is not just the world's least electrified continent, the continent is also the most vulnerable to even slight climate change.
• Any decision to boost power supplies in the region could have major local as well as global impac...
- Loan has been acquired for the construction to proceed
- The wind energy plant’s construction work is expected to be completed by 2022
Japan has been criticized time and again for its heavy dependence on fossil fuels ...
The Irish public is rooting for development of the wind energy projects. The data was released from a research conducted by the Irish Wind Energy Association. This association is responsible for key pro-wind energy activities in Ireland. The research data stated that people are gearing to vote in...
The first concentrated solar plant in Latin America is planned to be constructed in Chile. The country has been a staunch supporter of wind energy for the past several years. The Tarapacá plant was shut down on the last day of 2019. The disconnection and cessation of power generation ...
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) has quantified the merits and demerits of the ways with which the power sector can be decarbonized by 2050 with a multiple modeling approaches.
The study holds importance as considering climate change, the electricity supply is a poten...
As the energy sectors of the world are changing their approach to make the energy sector more sustainable and environmentally friendly. This shift is happening as the Climate Emergency was announced at the Paris Climate Agreement meet. And the world has changed the energy approach for the better ...