Search result for work from home
The tech giant Google who has claimed to be one of the best employers around the globe has decided to develop a payment calculator that lets employees see the effects of working from remote locations or moving offices. Changing address could affect the pay-scale of employees especially moving to ...
- Many social media posts accused Cheil India for forcing employees to come to office despite widespread COVID-19 pandemic.
- Many people with started criticizing their employers for ignoring employees’ safety by not giving the option of ...
- Business stalwarts around the world anticipate remote working and automation to continue even after the COVID-19 pandemic comes to an end, a recent survey has found.
- According to a survey conducted by global consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers referencing 699 chief executive...
- Samsung has announced new updates for outdoor displays and video conferencing solutions.
- The new tools are going to be launched in India first.
- Samsung aims to make work from remote places, easy for users.
• JPMorgan’s community banking unit, which operates primarily in the U.S. has maximum number of employees as compared to other divisions and it has total 122,089 employees
• According to the reports, JPMorgan in its directive communicated to staff in...
- Dubai female employees working in government organizations can continue their work from home. Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of The Executive Council Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum announced.
He additionally gav...
- NTT Corp. to make 70% or more employees work from home.
- The company increased its target up from 50% or more.
- NTT Corp. has a domestic workforce of around 200,000.
- NTT Corp.’s rival KDDI Corp. also plans ...
- With COVID-19 firmly rooting itself in the world precincts, there had come a time to test the ‘smart work’ ideology to the hilt.
- Thus it needs to be said that COVID-19 has changed the workplace landscape in South Korea with work from home becoming a reality. <...
- According to a survey by Japanese government, one-third respondents worked from home due to coronavirus.
- Many young residents in the Tokyo metropolitan area want to go to some other region and work.
A survey by Japanese go...
- With Japan still reeling under the threat of coronavirus, more people are working from home.
- Working women who have children find it easy to work from home as it helps them to take care of their children at the same time.
• India’s leading companies including Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, EY, Cognizant and Accenture considering to let go half-a-million sq ft
• Companies are stating that as social distancing guidelines are not practical, they will encourage most of their employ...
- The Governor and his 20 staff members are working from home currently
- The test results have come back negative for everyone
- Chicago opens six new testing sites for the black and the brown residents
A senior staff member working...
- Indians gear up for #JantaCurfew
- Fever FM joins the curfew with #RJcurfew
- Fever FM RJs will go live from their homes
As India’s count of COVID-19 increase and Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi calls for Janta Cu...