Search result for zeal
- Individuals from the Cook Islands can begin isolation free travel to New Zealand one week from now, the two governments said on Friday (Jan 15), yet New Zealand-based individuals should stand by until some more time in the year to visit the Cook Islan...
- The second biggest city on New Zealand's South Island has shut down a well-known street for a whole month altogether for a sea lion to settle securely with its little pup
Dunedin City council posted on Facebook it will close John...
- The New Zealand government is sticking by its arrangement to build up a trans-Tasman travel bubble by April, notwithstanding local transmission of Covid in a few Australian states
In mid-December, the PM Jacinda Ardern reported ...
- New Zealand's legislation committee has consented to set up an isolation free travel bubble with Australia in the primary quarter of 2021, the PM, Jacinda Ardern has said
The Australian clergyman Greg Hunt excitedly welcomed the ...
- Another promoting advertisement to draw New Zealanders to Australia to help pick foods grown from the ground is the most recent endeavor to attempt to counterbalance a potential work lack emergency for Australian ranchers
- The British government has pledged to remain with Australia to secure common interests and values, push back disinformation, amid an extending crack in Canberra's relationship with Beijing
The American ambassador to Australia lik...
- Japan to push for a wider free trade pact among 21 APEC members.
- Japan and 14 other Asian neighbors on Sunday signed the APEC free trade agreement.
- On late Friday Malaysia hosted a virtual meeting of APEC leaders. ...
- ‘Pokemon Go’ event canceled due to rise in COVID-19 infections in Japan.
- A real-life ‘Pokeman Go’ event was initially scheduled on Nov.22 in Kyoto prefecture.
- The operator of the smartphone game, N...
- The Chinese city of Jinan had made a claim over the weekend that it had detected coronavirus on beef and the outer packaging from Brazil, Bolivia and New Zealand, while two other district capitals detected it on packaging on pork from Argentina.
- China is escalating tests on fro...
- As South Australia encounters another Covid-19 flare-up, the New Zealand leader, Jacinda Ardern, has yielded there is almost no possibility of an operational travel bubble by Christmas
Australia and New Zealand are handling the pande...
- Japan signed RCEP trade deal along with 14 Asia-Pacific partners.
- Several Japanese business leaders welcomed the signing of the world’s largest trade deal.
- RCEP covers 46% of Japan’s total trade.
- Lee Kun-hee, chairman of South Korea’s top multinational, Samsung Electronics, passed away on Sunday after being under observation and in hospital care for six years.
- His family, including Vice Chairman Jay Y. Lee, were by his side.
He was 78.
- Arden becomes New Zealand’s Prime Minister second time in a row.
- Arden is expected to form a new government within three weeks.
- Arden’s liberal Labour Party got 49% of the vote.
- The country’s ...
- The travel bubble between New Zealand and Australia have hit an obstacle after 17 passengers who arrived in Sydney caught a flight to Melbourne by breaking the rules
- The acting immigration minister of Australia said that, anyone who is arr...
- Australia will permit entry of New Zealanders in two of its seven states, 15 days from now, but no similar steps are taken vice-a-versa.
The Australian chief, Scott Morrison, reported the arrangement on Friday after the t...
- Japan plans on easing current travel advisory which bans 158 countries and regions.
- It plans on doing so in October.
- Countries currently include Australia, New Zealand, and Vietnam.
- Tokyo registered 212 new CO...
- Japanese coast guard saves a survivor floating in a raft in the East China Sea.
- The survivor was from a ship carrying thousands of cows from New Zealand heading to Tangshan.
- The survivor is a Philippine national. ...
- Canberra is ready to bring the Australian-conceived shooter behind the Christchurch mosque slaughter back home, a possibility of New Zealand showed to serve his life punishment, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said.
Racial oppressor Br...
- A court judge sentenced the terrorist who massacred in Christ Church in March last year for life term without parole.
This marks the first punishment in the New Zealand government.
Handfuls more were injured in the assaults...
- New Zealand got four cases of Coronavirus yesterday when it had returned to normal life for 100 days. The source is still unknown and New Zealand has started taking precautionary measures in its largest city Auckland. Lockdown has begun and mass testi...