Search result for zone
- Japanese vessel asked to leave S. Korea’s EEZ by the country’s Foreign Ministry.
- The South Korean Coast Guard made the request after spotting the Japanese vessel conducting research.
- The research by the Japane...
- Sartorius, a German life sciences company with 170 years of background history, announced Thursday it will pour funds to the tune of $100 million in South Korea’s bio cluster of Songdo in Incheon to build a manufacturing facility for biologics plant parts.
- RIICO has contacted the financial speculators in UAE to look for interests in its Petroleum, Chemicals, and Petrochemicals Investment Region (PCPIR) in Barmer
PCPIR is coming up in Pachpadra where HRRL, the joint endeavor organizatio...
- Korea has not witnessed any fearsome COVID-19 outbreaks. This was noticed from the time the government deescalated its social distancing guidelines to the lowest ebb last week.
- But health officials remain tight-lipped against the malady spread by people who remain unknowing of ...
- Belgian government wishes to discourage unnecessary travel for its citizens due to coronavirus.
- From Friday, only two EU regions will be green zones for Belgian travelers.
- Some areas that were orange zones earlier had now turned ...
- Belgium is going to expand its list of red travel zones.
- The new list will come out on Friday.
On Wednesday, 7 OCT 2020, the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that Belgium will add more regions in Europe in its...
- Belgium has added many new EU areas to red zone.
- The newly listed cities will be considered as red zones from Friday.
Belgium has added several new areas in the European Union (EU) to red zone. These areas include Copenhag...
- Confirmed cases of coronavirus are rapidly in Spain.
- From this Friday, Spain is going to be a red travel zone for Belgian citizens.
- A 14-day quarantine period will be compulsory for Spain-returnees in Belgium.
- A fast track lane for inhabitants of Singapore and South Korea will open on Friday (Sept 4) for the individuals who need to make basic business trips between the two nations, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said in an announcement on Wednesday.<...
- Belgium has mandated medical tests or 14-days quarantine period for children returning home from a holiday in a red travel zone.
- Children can return to school only after medical test or quarantine period.
- Greece and Italy have signed an agreement regarding the delimitation of their maritime zones.
- With Egypt, Greece has signed an agreement to demark the Exclusive Economic Zone between the two countries.
Two agreements have ...
- It was a momentous decision when Japanese electronics company Omron flushed money into the new Jinqiao trade zone of the Pudong New Area in 1993.
- The company, a key world player in industrial automation and medical equipment such as blood pressure monitors, essentially grew n t...
2 US STATES GO INTO RED ZONE, 28 IN YELLOW AND ONE IN GREEN ZONE
• US coronavirus scenario is worsening
• Red zones have been asked to close down bars, restauran...
• As per the BMC, out of over 15 lakh people quarantined, total 5.34 lakh people were identified as high-risk contacts
• The BMC said nearly 13.28 lakh people have completed their quarantine and at present, 2.46 lakh people are under home quarantine while ...
• Mumbai’s iconic ‘Lalbaugcha Raja’ will not hold Ganeshotsav this year said the Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal
• There are more 750 COVID-19 containment zones in the city of Mumbai
• The decision to impose S...
- COVID-19 has brought down the Dutch economy this year.
- Amsterdam is usually the euro zone’s fifth-largest economy.
- Its economy may shrink by 6.4% this year.
- Unemployment is set to increase to 7% by the en...
At a press conference on Sunday, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said the state of Delhi is ready to lift the lockdown. He further said that the time has come to re-open Delhi as we have to be ready to live with coronavirus and also announced a list of services and industries which will see ...
• Multiple gunshots were fired by North Korea in the Demilitarized Zone
• According to the JCS, as a response two rounds were fired by the South Korea
As per statement given by South Korean military, on Sunday, multiple gunshots were fired by Nor...
• Lockdown 3.0 will start from May 4 and will continue till May 17
• Districts are divided in three zones, depending on number of coronavirus cases
• The decision to relax certain measures in lockdown is taken to reopen and revive the ...
In a meeting which took place between the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi and Chief Ministers of nine states, the PM has apparently asked all states to map down a plan for exiting the lockdown by categorizing districts as red, orange and green depending on the number of coronavirus cases i...