The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,319.24 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,293.20
• Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv and Axis Bank were the top Sensex laggards in the first trading session on Wednesday
• Total 137 companies in...
- The number of youths in the population of Germany is been decreasing constantly
- The current figures show that there are only 10.3 per cent youths in the overall population of Germany
The percentage of the young adults and...
- Tokyo stocks opened with weaker yen on Wednesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 38.91 points.
- Topix index was up by 12.43 points.
- Yen opening weak boosted exporters' purchase.
• Current Total Cases: 2,329,638
• Total Deaths : 46,091
• Cumulative recoveries : 1,639,599
• Active cases: 643,948
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 535,601, number of deat...
- The European Union Council has Suggested to ban the residents of Morocco again
- The decision was taken due the in the corona virus cases
On 7th August 2020, the European Union Council has issued a reviewed recommendation t...
- In the third quarter of the year, small business confidence improved
- It rose to 53 from 49 in Q2
Despite the rise in coronavirus cases, small businesses are adapting operations to the new normal. It is both in the c...
- Many Thailand protestors have gathered near the University of Thailand as a demonstration to oppose the government.
These protests show the hate rate and disbelief of people in the poor administration and showing disbelief against th...
- Japanese Research Company reported lower bankruptcies for the month of July.
- The number fell by 1.6 percent last month to 789 cases.
- Data showed that around 89 firms were out of business due to the pandemic.
• Trump will have a tough fight his election as Biden continues to rise in preference of the Americans
• These states show Biden leading by 6%
- Amid rising COVID-19 cases, J1-league decides to continue holding matches with spectators.
- The organizers decided to limit the number of spectators to 5,000 per match.
- The J1-league resumed matches on July 4.
- The global operations of the industry were suspended due to the pandemic
- Royal received notable bookings for the cruises in 2021
For the second quarter, Royal Caribbean reported a loss of $1.6 billion. Regardless of the lo...
• The derecho has caused widespread power outrage
• Derechos are also called inland hurricane
Post Isaias, now it’s a derecho in California. A derecho is also called a...
- Japanese swimming star Rikako Ikee to return back to competition in Tokyo meet.
- Rikako was diagnosed with leukemia in February last year.
- Since then she has not participated in any competition.
- Rikako will be ...
- Singapore found new 61 COVID-19 cases today out of which 2 are from local community transmission and three imported diseases, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).
This marks the least number of cases since the start of the lockdown in ...
- As Singapore battles coronavirus and dengue, it has pledged to battle illegal wildlife trade. In wake of this, nine tons of ivory worth S$18 million will be annihilated as a Singapore’s demonstration, said the National Parks Board.