Search result for ACCC
- Scott Morrison has cautioned techies like Facebook and Google against the use of compulsion in news code matter paying for the utilization of news content.
The Australian leader added he is not happy with the company’s reaction...
- Local news distributors feel Facebook's boycott news threat for Australia as opposed to submitting to a media code is an incendiary reaction
Facebook ended its quietness on Tuesday and said it would square Australians by not allo...
- Google has made the unprecedented stride by urging its clients to retaliate against proposed Australian government enactment
- It intends to balance media organizations and digital platform
The Australian government started ...
- Google is propelling a scare campaign that aims at YouTubers, requesting that makers and watchers flood objections at Australian competition watchdog about its proposed compulsory news code.
The informing looks to set YouTubers and t...
ACCC CODE TO IMPOSE REVENUE SHARING NORM FOR DIGITAL COMPANIES LIKE GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK WITH AUSTRALIAN MEDIA
- Many news organizations have been shut down in the wake of a pandemic. The journalists and other workers have been jobless since then. Josh Frydenberg, treasurer asked The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to develop a compulsory code.
The Australian unit of Samsung Electronics Co Limited has been sued by the Australian consumer watchdog for allegedly misleading consumers by claiming water-resistant Galaxy smartphones as suitable gadgets to be used in swimming pools & surf. The Australian Competition & Consumer Commissi...