Search result for AI
• This strain was recently divided into 3 sub-lineages on the basis of the presence of different mutations
• These mutated cases include 126 in California, 82 in Washington, 42 in New York and 39 in the state of New Jersey along with other states
- S. Korean airlines to raise fuel surcharges from June.
- The amount will be raised specifically for international routes.
- One-way tickets on international routes surcharge will range from 3,600 won to 20,400 won.
- China’s retail sales increase by 29.6 percent in Q1 2021.
- Retail sales in April alone surged 17.7 percent year on year.
- Consumption in urban areas in April stood at about 2.89 trillion yuan.
- Online retail...
- New Polo GTI is going to be unveiled by Volkswagen in JUNE 2021.
- The company is silent on India launch but it is expected soon.
- The new car is getting styling tweaks and more safety features, along with an updated infotainment sy...
- S. Korea’s automobile exports rose to 53% in April.
- In April, S. Korea’s outbound shipments of automobiles reached 188,293 units.
- Hyundai Motor Co. saw its exports jump 40.3 percent in April.
In order to recover its international arbitration award worth $1.2 billion, Scottish explorer Cairn Energy Plc has dragged Indian airlines company Air India to a US court. Cairn Energy won this international arbitration award against the Indian government's retrospective tax claim in th...
• Hyundai in a statement said the investments will be made through 2025 without specifying exact amount diverted to each area
• Earlier this month, Hyundai CEO Jose Munoz had said that thanks to SUVs like the Kia Telluride and Hyundai Santa Fe, the two bra...
• Talking about conversation, Jaishankar said India’s priorities like oxygen, vaccines, and pharmaceuticals have been figured in the deliberation
• CEOs of companies like Accenture, Amazon, Apple, IBM, FedEx and Bank of America are part of the task f...
- Chip shortage leads Hyundai & KIA to suspend few assembly lines.
- Hyundai Motor said that it will halt the No. 5 Ulsan plant that produces Tuscon and Nexo.
- KIA will suspend the No. 2 Sohari plant that makes Stonic.
- Hokkaido, Okayama & Hiroshima to come under COVID-19 state of emergency.
- Infections continue to surge ahead of this summer's Tokyo Olympics.
- Okayama and Hiroshima were planned to be put under a quasi-emergency ear...
- More countries are joining hands to combat the raging second wave of the coronavirus pandemic in India.
- New Delhi, one of the worst affected states from the novel coronavirus, has received 87 consignments from 28 countries in t...
- Daikin Europe is planning to expand as Daikin industries’ global center of expertise which will provide low carbon heating solutions and its heat pump technology.
- The demand for heat pumps in Europe has surged over the past year whic...
- Eating bread can be health, especially with Ezekiel bread.
- Ezekiel bread is a flourless bread made using a variety of sprouted grains.
- The bread is usually made with four different types of grains, as well as various legu...
- Mihama nuclear plant to begin full operation on June.
- Kansai Electric Power Co. will load nuclear fuel into the No. 3 unit at the Mihama plant.
- In 2016, Mihama plant was given approval to operate beyond the 40-year limit ...
• The letter said “We are extremely concerned with regards to India’s deadly COVID-19 second wave
• Sherman said “India’s latest surge of COVID-19 infections is a humanitarian crisis that requires our assistance”
- S. Korea’s employed people reached 27.2 million in April 2021.
- The number of unemployed people came to 1.15 million in April.
- The jobless rate fell 0.2% point on-year to 4%.
- The number of temporary worker...
- Taiwan president reassures public of handling COVID-19 cases well.
- Taiwan reported 6 local COVID-19 cases recently.
- 5 cases were discovered in a gaming cafe in Yilan county on Taiwan's eastern coast.
- On Tue...
- The three-year budget for the high-performance Australian sport has been future-proofed
- A boost of 132.8 million dollars had been granted for the high-performance sports for the next three-years
The Australian high-perfor...
- Yes Bank is interested in buying retail assets of Citibank India.
- The India business of Citibank included credit card service, retail banking, mortgages, and wealth management.
- Citibank India also had a presence in the distributi...
• It is also being said that Tesla had previously thought of expanding exports of its China-made entry-level Model 3 to more markets including the US
• Sources claim that Tesla was intending to curb the proportion of China output in its global production d...