Search result for Artificial intelligence
- Wolters Kluwer has forged a partnership AI Contract Analytics provider Della.
- Through AI technology, the partners intend to help legal professionals.
- For the first time, AI technology is going to be applied to the market of legal...
- France's largest network of pathology labs is using Ibex's Galen™ Prostate solution in routine clinical practice.
- The new development is helping pathologists to improve diagnostic accuracy.
A pioneer in artif...
- Naver is the leading Online Search Platform in South Korea.
- Naver is also known as the creator of the LINE Messenger App.
- Never is using Bright Pattern Contact Center for remote workforce.
Well known as “t...
- SK Hynix Inc. has started the mass production of HBM2E DRAM chips.
- The new HBM2E DRAM chip can process data at the speed of 460 gigabyte (GB) per second.
SK Hynix Inc. from South Korea has commenced the mass production of ...
- VUNO has signed a license agreement with M3 to distribute its AI solutions in the Japanese market.
- Sony is the part-owner of M3.
- VUNO is planning to launch many AI-powered medical devices in Japan.
- Using AI, Microsoft is running an advanced mental healthcare service program.
- This program also uses voice assistants and wearable tech.
- Azure Health of Microsoft is based on Azure Kinect.
In South Korea, Micros...
- Dr. Sebastian Seung is the head of Samsung‘s research arm.
- Dr. Seung will supervise R&D centers and AI centers of Samsung Electronics in many countries.
South Korea’s Samsung Electronics Co. has named the w...
- South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness.
- The foundation will cover 5G, AI, and big data.
South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness in three most promising fields of the future ...
- Japanese are deploying clinical trials, telemedicine, and other important tools.
- Digital health is replacing the conventional medicine.
With COVID-19 being the root cause of all the chaos in the world, Japanese startups ar...
- Due to coronavirus outbreak, implementation of lockdown to prevent the spread of infection caused the cancellation and postponement of various sports.
- Now cutting-edge technology is set to connect sports lovers in Japan with sports events.<...
• Qure.ai’s qXR is capable of finding 20 different abnormalities, and traces and marks consolidated lungs
• qXR is extremely helpful in identifying critically ill patients and can easily monitor them
• At present, qXR is being used by ...
- Shaken Technology, Chinese AI medical technology company, has completed RMB200 million series B1 financing round which was led by BOC international.
- Shaken Technology will use this funding to expand its coverage of clinical scenarios...
- The AI helps to assess the risk factors
- It also helps to identify biomarkers from blood tests
Across the world, new technologies are informing the response to COVID-19. A new mobile phone app attempts to determine COVID-19...
- To ensure timely technology roll-out, Japanese Parliament has passed a bill, clearing the plan to create ‘super cities’ in Japan.
- Municipalities need to create plans and get support from residents in their area. After proving su...
- In a Series B funding, medtech startup Ubie has raised $18.7 Million.
- Apart from recruiting new staff, Ubie are planning to upgrade their applications.
In 2017, a medical doctor called Dr. Yoshinori Abe and an engineer cal...
- An artificial intelligence (AI)–equipped system is being developed to monitor senior citizens.
- The system observes the behavior of senior citizens who are using search words related to loneliness and insecurity.
- Many AI-equ...
Imagine a robot armed with nuclear warheads and able to operate autonomously. Imagine now that drone has lost its way and wandered into territorial waters of another state.
A disaster recycle? Perhaps. But as for science fiction? Unfortunately, no. Russia is aiming to field just such a ...
Last week the Brookings Institution published a report by global economy specialist Indermit Gill prophesying that the AI leader will continue to rule the world until at least 2100 in 2030. The moving regions include the US, China and the European Union.
Time is of the essence throughout the kind of virus epidemic that China and other nations currently deal with. The faster the alarm, the greater the possibility of suppressing the contagion.
One concern, however, is that often governments are reluctant to share details. This was the sit...
Artificial intelligence has become such a vital part of various sectors and industries for cutting down time, as well as, cost which then allows the human workers to take care of more harder tasks in addition to creating more advancements. At the same time, artificial intelligence is also used fo...