Search result for Asia
- After a 3-month halt, South Korean airlines will start its services again.
- Korean Air and Asiana Airlines will fly to selective international routes.
- The airline will not fly in full cabin capacity.
- Only 20 per...
- South Korea to join the cross-border sale of fund products to access overseas markets.
- FSC approved the revisions to financial investment services and capital market law.
- The system will allow Korean funds faster inroads...
- The KOSPI has settled at 1,935 points and expected to gain by the end of the day.
- The global forecast for the Asian market is lower with the expectation that the technology shares will boost the markets.
- The European markets wer...
- Stocks of Asia Pacific were seen lower in the early trade today.
- Hong Kong index, Hang Seng sank majorly with a slump of 1.84% at the start of the trading day.
- The inflation report of China issued by the Chinese National Bureau ...
- The South Korea stock market is tumbling between the positive and negative in the last four trading days.
- The global forecast for the Asian market is positive.
- The KOSPI ended the day on Friday with gains from the financial shar...
- Asian stocks surge on Friday with Japanese stocks surge by 2.06% to 225.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia in its report stated that the global GDP is expected to fall sharply in the first half of 2020.
- US employment report for Apri...
- The global prediction of Asian markets is towards optimism over the easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
- By the end of the three trading days, the South Korea stock market collected almost 60 points or 3.1 percent.
- On Thursday, the ...
- Stocks of Addvalue Technologies gained 16.7 percent.
- Healthcare and pharma related securities were also among the most traded stocks.
- Medtecs International Corporation gained 5.7 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite index increased at 0.08% at 2,862.50 points.
- China’s blue-chip CSI300 index increased 0.01%, with its financial sector sub-index falling 1.43%.
- Chinese H-shares listed in Hong Kong increased 0.63% to ...
- Astec Lifesciences gained 19.99 percent around 17690 stocks were traded.
- The top performing stocks includes Hero MotoCorp, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank which gained 3 percent each.
- Whereas ITC stocks dropped 5 percent. <...
- One of the most active traded stocks by volume was CapitaLand which held steady at S$2.88 with 4.3 million stocks traded.
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding stocks which increased 0.5 percent or 0.5 Singapore cent to 96.5 cents.
- In t...
- The Hang Seng index increased up to 0.5% to 23,742.13 points.
- Hang Seng tracking energy shares increased 1.1%, the IT sector rose 0.8%, the financial sector inched 0.1% higher and the property sector increased 0.5%.
- The mainland ...
- Thai Beverage Public Co, which increased 1.4 per cent or S$0.01 to S$0.71, with 4.6 million units being traded.
- Singtel increased 0.7 percent or S$0.02 to S$2.74 with 2.4 million shares traded.
- OCBC increased 1.1 percent or S$0.1...
- Singapore shares slumped almost 3.3%, their sharpest intraday fall since March 30.
- Malaysian shares fell almost 2.3%, their worst in six weeks, ahead of March trade data.
- Philippine stocks dropped as much as 3.5% in their biggest...
- Japan loses out on major exports from its leading trading partners
- Even before the pandemic, Japan was struggling to find its stability as an economy
- The pandemic acted as a catalyst which accelerated the progress towards recession a
• From London’s FTSE 100 index to Japan’s Nikkei 225 index, stock see a rise
• Shockingly oil prices go down amid Russia-Saudi Arabia spat
• Investors keeping eye on numbers of coronavirus cases in Europe
Monday saw a j...
- The crew dedication and service was exemplary in nature that did not allow any untoward incident to tale place.
- The pilot on- board put his life above everything else and did the wisest thing.
Ultimately a news caption that beats all! An Air Asia flight from P...
- Tata Sons are faced with a dilemma: which airline should they make way for as losses add up?
- Both were operating in a loss in the previous financial year.
A time has come to make hard choices especially for Tata and sons. With all aircrafts grounded and skies ...
- The convicts tried to get leniency but failed
- Hung in Tihar jail
- Bodies and belongings handed over to respective families
One of the biggest stories making the rounds in India today is the story of hanging the...
- Nirbhaya was a medical student in Delhi
- She was raped by 5 men and thrown out of a moving bus
- One of the convicts was a minor at that time
- All convicts executed today
Amid the chaos and the de...