Search result for Astrazeneca vaccine
In the past few months, there has been an increase in cases of the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 in countries around the world, and has become a dominant variant in many countries. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Delta variant is more infectious than preexisting ones.
- The medical regulator of UK said that, seven people have died out of the 30 people, who have suffered blood clots after the vaccination
- The UK acknowledgement of deaths has come as many countries of Europe have stopped the use of AstraZene...
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- Australia continues the rollout of the novel corona virus vaccine developed by the company AstraZeneca
- The government of Australia said that, there has been no evidence of blood clots in the people, who has received the vaccine