Search result for Beijing Winter Olympics
The Sports Authority of Thailand has announced that four of the country’s athletes will be competing in the Beijing Winter Olympics and raising their national flag in February despite the ban imposed on Thailand by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
The governor of SAT, Gongsak Yodmani...
The Representatives of the Singapore Sports Community expect the Winter Olympics in Beijing this year to be a great success despite the diplomatic boycott of the event from several countries including the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada.
On Saturday, the Singaporean representatives ex...
The Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison said that given the country’s deteriorating diplomatic relations with China, their officials would not attend the Beijing Winter Olympics in 2022.
On Wednesday, the Prime Minister said that the Australian athletes, however, wil...
- China CDC reports around 14.29% of China’s population vaccinated.
- Chinese vaccines are said to have an efficacy range of 50.7% to 79.3%.
- China by mid-June plans to vaccinate 560 million of the country's 1.4 bill...
- Beijing Winter Olympic organizers tests out hockey, indoor venues.
- The organizers started 10 days of testing from Thursday.
- China is said to have limited experience in holding a high-level ice hockey tournament.
- As China ramps up to present the 2022 winter Olympics in Beijing in February next year, the call to boycott the winter games being hosted by China next year has been rife.
- Amidst all this speculation, the Canadian Olympic organisers have said that they would warn its sportsmen ...
- Olympic Champion Yuzuru Hanyu to skip Grand Prix series due to coronavirus concerns,
- Hanyu suffers from asthma and is sitting out of the series as a precautionary measure for his health.
- He has earlier won the Grand Prix ...