Search result for Belgian
Beatrice and Karl Kersten don't have time to waste on a beautiful winter morning announcing a dazzling Mardi Gras. The pair hunches over their sewing machines in their heated workshop, which is filled with family photos. They are busy putting the finishing touches on the beautiful lace detail...
Belgian medical technology Lynxcare raises €20 million to help doctors gain better clinical insights
Belgian medical technology Lynxcare raises €20 million to help doctors gain better clinical insights.
LynxCare, a Belgian AI-powered clinical data platform, has raised €20 million in funding to help it expand internationally. MTIP, a Swiss health tech investor, led the Series ...
- After winning the title of Princess in court case, Delphine visited the royal castle for the first time.
- Delphine met her half-brother who is currently the king of Belgium.
On Thursday, 15 OCT 2020, the Royal Palace announ...
- The Netherlands government has decided to allow only essential travel to Belgium.
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Belgium.
- The Netherlands as changed Belgium‘s rating from yellow to orange.
- Brussels Court of Appeal has declared Delphine Boël a princess of Belgium.
- Delphine Boël is the illegitimate daughter of King Albert II.
On Thursday, 1 OCT 2020, the Brussels Court of Appeal decided to declare De...
- Coronavirus cases are slowly reducing in some parts of Belgium.
- The Netherlands is now considering all of Belgium an orange travel zone.
- However, medical tests and quarantine are being encouraged.
- In Belgium, government has imposed many measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- People violating preventive measures are being fined by the authorities.
- So far € 6 million have been collected in fines.
- A new amendment makes it compulsory for hospital to establish and be part of a loco-regional hospital network.
- BCA has listed the principles to assess the establishment of hospital networks.
A new legislative amendment obl...
- In Brooklyn, Belgian Boys retail is famous for bringing Belgian snacks to USA.
- Belgian Boys products have Non-GMO premium ingredients.
- The raw materials to manufacture the snacks offered by Belgian Boys come from Belgium. ...
After Keith Villa, the creator of the famous Blue Moon's Belgian-white ale, along with his wife, Jodi on his side, founded the brewing company with cannabis infused products, after he left MolsonCoors in the year 2018.
The couple was able to plant their flag on the market within a s...
The plant situated in Renova has transitioned from fossil-fuel powered to biodiesel. The waste power plant in Sävenäs district of Sweden has converted its 8 start-up and support burners to function on biodiesel extracted from rapeseed oil. This move has reduced the usage of non-renewabl...
The involvement of the women in sports has become very crucial to the sports industry, and there is a domination of women in some sports that make them better players and give a better match to watch than their male counterparts. Tennis has seen some amazing women in the game, and they have just ...