Search result for Bird
Researchers now have a better understanding of migratory birds' behaviours and adaptations because of advances in technology. It's incredible how quickly technology evolves, both in terms of data collecting and its ability to benefit conservation efforts. But it's uncertain if birds w...
Bird flu outbreak in several parts of Europe and Asia has been reported to the World Organization for Animal Health. This rapid spread of the virus is a sign that the virus is getting transmitted rapidly.
• Several parts of Eu...
The Akita prefecture in Japan reported new cases of Bird flu at a chicken farm. The prefectural government said that the local authorities have culled around 143,000 birds.
• Japan reports cases of bird flu
The French government has put the entire country on high alert due to spread of bird flu across Europe. The agriculture ministry informed about this on November 5.
• France suffers from bird flu...
- S. Korean First Vice Finance Minister warns of growing inflation risks.
- The risk has been directed towards rising oil prices.
- Prices of the farm, livestock, and fisheries products advanced 16.2 percent on-year in 2020.
- Outbreak of bird flu in South Korea makes the price of eggs soar by 27%.
- On Monday, sales prices of a carton of 30 eggs averaged 7,456 won.
- In January, the consumer prices, in general, rose 0.6 percent on-year.
- South Korea’s highly pathogenic bird flu case rises to 67.
- The government reported the latest case of the H5N8 strain of avian influenza came from an egg farm in Yongin.
- The price of chicken and duck meat in the cou...
SINGAPORE’S BIRD ZOO TO CELEBRATE IT’S 50TH ANNIVERSARY BY KEEPING ITS ENTRY FEE LIKE 1971 WHEN IT STARTED
- Jurong Bird Park on its 50th anniversary will celebrate a year-long festivity that will incorporate its original ticket price of 1971 of S$2.50, Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) said on Monday (Dec 28)
Passes to the recreation cente...
- South Korea said Monday it is ramping up efforts to cull poultry in areas infected by highly pathogenic bird flu amid rising worries over the country-wide spread due to migratory birds.
- The country has recognized 13 highly pathogenic bird flu cases across the nation so far this...
- South Korea remained on high alert over a further increment in highly pathogenic bird flu cases Friday as the number of highly pathogenic cases in farms neared 10 in less than two months.
- The country registered yet another doubtful case of increasingly pathogenic bird flu from ...
- 6th prefecture in Japan detected with bird flu; culling of chicken begins.
- H5 strain in chicken has been found, making Hiroshima experience an avian flu outbreak.
- A farm in Mihara in Hiroshima prefecture on Sunday report...
- South Korea is staring right into the face of another suspected case of highly pathogenic avian influenza (AI) from a chicken farm in the south of Seoul, in yet another indication that the disease could be burgeoning quickly nationwide.
- Local authorities are busy carrying out a...
- The deadly and highly contagious bird flu is spreading rapidly across the continent of Europe
- The spread of the disease has put the poultry industry on high alert
A deadly and very highly contagious form of the avian infl...
- Avian flu outbreak in Kagawa prefecture; 46,000 chickens culled.
- A separate outbreak was recorded on Nov.5 at a poultry farm in the city of Mitoyo in the same prefecture.
- The poultry outbreak occurred on the farm that had...
- the government of France have put several parts of the country under high alert after there has been reports of Bird Flu in the country
- Around 45 departments in France have been declared as high risk amid the fears of the spread of the Bir...
- Avian flu breakout in Western Japan confirmed by Japan Farm Minister.
- It is said to be the first bird flu outbreak in the country since January 2018.
- Katora Nogami announced that countermeasures will be taken.
- South Korea on Thursday pronounced one sure-shot case and two doubtful cases of the Japanese encephalitis, all three of them originating from Gyeonggi Province.
- According to the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency, a woman in her 60s was identified with the mosqui...
• According to the experts, the condition witnessed by rose-breasted grosbeak, which makes it both male and female is result of a genetic anomaly known as bilateral gynandromorphy
• Gynandromorphs are different than real hermaphroditism, where the bird has...
- Sussan Ley, the environmental minister has designated an examiner to explore her ministry over the fare of several local and imperiled parrots to Germany over three years.
In 2018, a report by Guardian Australia informed that Austral...