Search result for Car
- The Swiss Medical Group or SMG holding in Luxembourg will be Acquiring CoreMedica Europe
- The Swiss Medical Group or SMG for expanding in Europe and the rest of the world
The Swiss Medical Group or SMG Holding, which is ba...
- The European Commission has approved the modification of nine more operational programmes Cohesion policy in Spain
- A total of 1.2 billion euros is given from the European Regional Development Fund or ERDF to reduce the impact of the novel ...
- The Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered Sputnik V vaccine for free to the staff of the United nations
- The Russian president made this announcement to this year’s General Assembly marking the 75th birthday of the body <...
Travel Wi-Fi and SIM Card Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
- The global travel Wi-Fi and SIM card market was valued at US$ 1031.6 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period (2019 - 2027).
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@
Highlights: Elon M...
• The industry revenue is likely to showcase a growth rate of 21 percent by 2024 and record a remuneration of $850 million
• The North America Healthcare 3D Printing industry had managed to generate revenue of $232.6 million in the year 2017
- The Italian health minister Roberto Speranza has given the orders for mandatory corona virus test for the travellers who are coming from France
- Italy has recorded 981 new cases in the past 24 hours which has brought the total number of cas...
• Michael Jordan is the only Black man to own a full-time race team in NASCAR’s premier series in last 50 years
• It was Wendell Scott, who was the last Black man to own and race his own car from the 1960s into the early 1970s
• Bubba ...
- Samsung Electronics’ first wearable robot, nicknamed GEMS Hip, has been acknowledged for its safety requirements by the Korea Institute for Robot Industry Advancement, the company announced Monday.
- Samsung first unveiled the GEMS robot, which stands for posture enhancing ...
- Japanese firms to organize demonstration project in Indonesia to store CO2 in ground.
- Japan’s Electric Power Development Co. and NUS Co. to be part of the project.
- The companies are set to begin the four-year plan ...
- The health ministry of Spain has recorded a total of almost 670,500 novel corona virus infections on Monday
- Spain has recorded more than 31,400 new corona virus cases over the weekend
On Monday, the Health Ministry of Spa...
- Japan launches world’s first UV lamp to kill coronavirus safe for human health.
- Japanese light equipment maker Ushio Inc. developed the UV lamp.
- The “Care 222” UV Lamp developed together with Columbia Un...
- South Korea's healthcare and cosmetics exports rose 42 percent last month from a year ago, thanks to export of COVID-19-related medical devices, industry data showed Monday.
- According to data from the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI), South Korea's ex...
• In order to keep the global warming in check and for a zero-carbon world, the United Nations came up with an international campaign called Race To Zero
• The Race To Zero campaign which wants it’s partners to achieve net zero emissions by 2050 curr...
- Japanese medical experts credit increase in testing for low 2nd wave COVID-19 deaths.
- Around 6,100 coronavirus patients across Japan registered with the National Center for Global Health and Medicine's database.
- Russia has approved Coronavir vaccine for the treatment of the patients with mild and moderate covid-19 infections
- R-Pharm said that, the vaccine or the antiviral drug will be out in the pharmacies in the country by next week
• Zydus Cadila, part of Cadila Healthcare group in a BSE filing said it has received final approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) in order to market Potassium Chloride extended release tablets in the strengths of 10 mEq (750 mg) and 20 mEq (...
- Health care is an out and out industrial sector that has been greatly influenced by the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rianne Meijerman, head of consumer marketing at multinational health care solution provider Royal Philips, confirms the latest changes in the industry as an “...
- Romania will be receiving 4 billion euro from European funds.
- These funds are meant to be used for investment in healthcare.
- Apart upgrading healthcare facilities, the funds are also going to be used for recruitment and training ...
- According to the latest data on the novel corona virus, the number or corona virus cases in Europe has been increasing for more than 50 days
- The ECDC has recommended that, the testing efforts should be increased, and all the symptomatic ca...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.