Search result for Chemicals
- CEFIC, which is the European chemical industry council have asked the European Union Commission for allocating a share covid-19 green recovery fund
- The funds will be helping the chemical sector of Europe to balance its economic losses ...
- The crop growers have reminded to use metaldehyde responsibly after identifying that excessive water levels detected in the water courses
- The pesticide monitoring group said that, it was concerned that more wet weather may cause excessive ...
- The investment of the Airedale Chemical facility has led to the production of biocide
- The partnership will see Airedale Chemical manufacture a new dis-infectant product for Chemiteq and will distribute it directly to its customers
- The United Kingdom and Europe are shipping thousands of tonnes of the banned pesticides to the poor countries
- The early eye investigation has found that the European countries has issued some plans to export 81,000 tonnes of pesticides to ...
- The company Shell has started the production of the Fram gas and the gas condensate field in North Sea in the United Kingdom
- Shell said in a statement that the Fram had came on stream on 16th June 2020 and it is expected to produce 12,400 ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,993 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 10,599.35 points
• Bajaj Auto and Bharti Airtel were top Sensex gainers with growth of 2 percent each
• Global investment firm KKR is all set to pu...
- The residents of Little Village has suffered enough
- The demolition has now exposed the residents to chemicals which they had always feared.
Respiratory discomfort is considered a vital sign of the coronavirus. Add to this an existing prob...
• After automobile market, chemical market to suffer the most
• Petrochemical companies around the globe shutdown due to coronavirus pandemic
• European countries to see steep fall in the GDP
According to recent statistics that sug...
- Despite rising Covid-19 crisis, the exports of pharmaceuticals grew by 8.33%, chemical exports increased by 16.3%, electronic goods grew 37%, petroleum products were up by more than 10%, and engineering goods rose by 8.7% for the period between Feb-M...
- The House and Senate have recently agreed on funding for an extensive cleanup program at the Florida State Fire College, scrubbing and cleansing the sites contaminated by polyfluoroalkyl and perfluoroalkyl.
- Also known as ‘forever che...
- A recent study proved the presence of toxin-based ingredients in popular detergents and dishwashing liquids.
- The harmful chemicals can cause severe allergies and skin problems like itchy skin, rashes, dermatitis, and even ...
• Africa is not just the world's least electrified continent, the continent is also the most vulnerable to even slight climate change.
• Any decision to boost power supplies in the region could have major local as well as global impac...
- GE Power, one of the world leaders in power generation- has successfully delivered an e-house and VSDS to the petrochemical plant controlled by Shell Nederland Chemie B.V.
- GE’s VSDS encompasses high-speed induction motor and variable...
- Asia leads in terms of global refinery crude distillation unit (CDU) capacity additions
- It contributes about 42% of the total global CDU capacity from new-build projects for the period of 2020 – 2024
• Weekly imports fell to 187,000 mt compared to the country’s average volume of 340,000- 490,000 mt.
• Gradual recovery in demand for PDH plants is estimated, but demand at households are still in low levels
- Saudi Arabia has been one of the world's biggest crude exporter for decades.
- However, insiders suggest the country has plans to add gas and petrochemicals to its slate of exports.
- The country's Energy Minister said on Su...
- On Thursday, the Beijing Municipality government announced its plans to cut emissions in the petrochemical industry.
- Petrochemical firms will have to cut their emission levels by more than 30% this year from the 2017 levels.
- The Indian chemical industry has been growing at over 10% for the past decade.
- It is estimated to have 40,000-50,000 companies including 40 multinationals which are members of the Indian Chemical Council
- The Chemical Disaster Rule was finalized way back on January 13, 2017.
- However, it endured numerous delays before finally going into effect on February 19, 2019.
The rule was partly prompted by an April 2...
- McDermott International Inc. has recently bagged the contract for six crude oil storage tanks in Texas by a major oil and gas operator.
- The storage tanks will play a key role in an energy infrastructure project linking the Texas Gulf Coast...