Search result for China
• The Department of State said “We will stand with friends and allies to advance our shared prosperity, security and values in the Indo-Pacific region – and that includes deepening our ties with democratic Taiwan.”
According to a statement iss...
• Twitter on Wednesday suspended the account of China’s US embassy over a tweet that defended Beijing’s policies in the Xinjiang region
• The tweet was taken down by Twitter and was replaced by a label which states it was no longer available
- As most nations around the world engage in a hard fought battle with new lockdowns and layoffs in the face of the soaring pandemic, just one major economy has swung back after bringing the coronavirus mostly under tight supervision: China.
- The Chinese economy rose 2.3 percent l...
• The Chinese foreign ministry on Monday said that the US officials who engaged in nasty behavior over Taiwan will face sanctions
• Beijing is fuming over the conversation between the US ambassador to the United Nations, Kelly Craft and the President of Ta...
• The US on Friday imposed sanctions of Cuba’s Interior Ministry and its leader, accusing them of serious human rights violations
• These new sanctions will be implemented under the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act and directed agains...
• These new restrictions will be faced by the executives of state-owned firms, officials of the Chinese Communist Party and military
• The Trump administration imposed these sanctions on Chinese officials and companies for alleged misdeeds in the South Chi...
• US Department of Defense in a new list has targeted Xiaomi and now the American investors are refrained from placing their bets on the company
• The US had already blacklisted several companies including likes of Huawei and ZTE
• The compa...
- The Morrison government is speaking to China to preclude the oppression of Australian coal, with the resource minister worried regarding the expenses required for humans, stuck onboard more than 70 boats standing by to empty their items
- Japan welcomes Britain’s plan to dispatch an aircraft carrier strike group.
- Japan Defense Minister had a video conference call with British counterpart.
- The aircraft carrier strike group will be dispatched in the we...
- The government of Turkey has been accused of trading the Uighur Muslims for the Chinese covid-19 vaccine
- The political groups of Uighurs Muslims have been estimating that there are around 50,000 Uighur Muslims living in Turkey
- Authorities have arrested managers at a gold mine in eastern China.
- 22 workers working in the mine have been confined underground following an explosion Sunday.
The condition of the workers trapped, now for more than three days remains uncertain.
- Taiwan dished out a freshly made passport on Monday that gives greater bearing to the island's name on a daily basis.
- This is done with an aim to dispel complications with China amid the Covid-19 pandemic and Beijing's ramped- up instances to assert sovereignty. <...
- Chinese province of more than 37 million proclaimed an ‘emergency state’ on Wednesday to iron out a handful of Covid-19 cases, as the country shifted gear to decisively contain infections.
- China had impressively reined the coronavirus under control since its entry i...
- World Health Organisation (WHO) experts will pay a visit to the city of Wuhan, where the deadly coronavirus was first detected in late 2019.
- This was, at the start of their probe into the origins of the pandemic, China said on Tuesday.
Foreign Ministry spokesp...
- China Foreign Minister says China-Africa friendship strong and stable.
- Wang Yi concluded his visits to five African nations.
- The two sides both cherish the friendly tradition and are determined to carry it forward. ...
- CPC’s former senior political advisor of Beijing expelled from the party.
- The CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the National Supervisory Commission had conducted an investigation.
- Li Wei former vi...
- China’s SMEs and EER reported being stable in Q4 2020.
- SMEs Development Index based on a survey was up 0.2 points in Q4.
- China’s real EER has climbed 3.79 percent to 126.13 from June to November 2020.
- China State Administration for Market Regulation to improve business environment.
- China plans on improving the 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025).
- China plans to intensify reforms in pilot free trade zones.
- China’s communist party announced on building the rule of law 2020-2025.
- The rule of law lays out basic principles upholding the centralized and unified leadership of the CPC.
- The plan states the effective checks an...
• The US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Saturday said the United States is ending restrictions governing official contacts with Taiwan
• Taiwan government has hailed this move by calling it as an end decades of discrimination
• Foreign mi...